Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Go SD card
RE: Dreamstation Go SD card
The date used to be correct and the data was recorded with the right date and rendered fine in Oscar from January to July 2020. After that, maybe some data was incorrectly saved with the date of 2016 and rendered under that date in Oscar. The past two nights, the date of the data saved on the SD card was 2016 but it isn't appearing anywhere in Oscar (2016 or 2020). The date on my computer is fine. I never reset the date on the CPAP machine and there doesn't seem to be a way to do so. Is the next step to talk to Philips?

Carole
Post Reply Post Reply
Go to File → Preferences → Import tab. See if you have the "Do not import sessions older than. . ." selected.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Attached is a screen capture of my import settings.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
What was the date of the past two nights? I suspect the clock might have reset again, and OSCAR might be ignoring (or doing something unexpected) with multiple CPAP sessions reported for one day.
Post Reply Post Reply
sawinglogz makes a good point.  How long have you had this unit and do you totally power it down each day?  My thought process is, if the internal battery is dead, and you unplug the unit, it may be resetting the clock back to the original date and time each day you go to use it.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I hope I understand the question correctly. The nights i was referring to in my last post were the nights from 20 to 21 of December 2020 and from the 21 to 22 of December. I seldom unplug the machine, but I did unplug it a couple of months ago to paint, and I plugged to an inverter in my van to travel this summer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Could you send an updated zip of your SD card? I'd like to see what changed this time.

Also, if you have a smartphone, it might be worth trying to use DreamMapper to see if it will reset your CPAP's clock.

p.s. Thank you for the sample data you've already sent. The next version of OSCAR will correctly display the Target Time humidifier setting, which we hadn't seen in use before. And it will recognize your model.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you sawinglogz for looking into this. I have installed DreamMapper on my phone. I will get send you the SD card content and information on the data transferrred to DreamMapper when I use my machine again. For the first time since I started using it, I am taking a break. My right middle ear was hurting and the tinnitus was becoming unbearable. After two nights without the machine, things are improving. If they improve enough, I will use the CPAP again, maybe at lower pressure settings, and get back to you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello sawinglogz. I've resumed using the machine at a lower pressurce. I have uploaded to the dropbox the zip file of the SD card which should have my recent sessions on it. I've installed Dreammapper and the the Bluetooth on my smartphone sees the CPAP machine, but won't connect to it, so there is no data in Dreammapper. I sure hope I can start using Oscar again!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello, I am also facing the same issue. Oscar would even crash every time I tried to import the data from micro SD card. Is there any news on the next version of Oscar that will hopefully address this for Dreamstation Go users? Much appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 555 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Phillips Dreamstation SD Card and the 'PROP' file! jt42cwr 2 580 02-18-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Inserting the SD Card of the old device into the replaced Philips Dreamstation Cpap deimos 9 4,508 06-24-2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deimos
  DreamStation 2 data links via Bluetooth vs. card upload SleeperAwake21 7 2,307 12-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Two Encore accounts on one DreamStation card? VOIDED 3 756 02-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Micro SD Card For DreamStation Go zippinbye 4 3,481 02-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.