Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Go SD card
RE: Dreamstation Go SD card
(12-12-2020, 08:12 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: What's the history of your machine and SD card? I see some old data from 2016, and then I see a firmware update file, and then new data through July 2020. I don't see any data or files newer than that.

Did you use the machine in 2016, or did you receive it around the beginning of the year?

I'm still curious about the history of your machine, but I have a new theory.

Is it possible that your DreamStation Go had its clock reset on July 24? Going by session number, after that date I see sessions from Jan 1, 2016 through May 19, 2016.

That would be the right number of days (in "2016") to bring you from July 24 through December 10, 2020. And that's when you uploaded your card.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello. I bought the CPAP machine at the beginning of 2020. The firmware update was included on the SD card which came in the box with the machine. I have used the machine with the SD card practically every single night since the beginning of 2020, but none of the data was recorded on the SD card beyond July 2020. I have no idea where the 2016 data comes from.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just checked data back to 2016 and it appears that is exactly what happened. Thank you for seeing that! Is there a way to reset the date without reinitializing?
Post Reply Post Reply
Usually not. I think the date is embedded within the data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I reinitialized but was not prompted for a date or able to set the time correctly (the swiping apparently just changes the time in 10 minute increments).  The problem remains. After importing, I could not find data from the last two nights, either in 2016 or 2020. I've attached a screen copy of the message displayed in Oscar when the import starts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
It seems your model isn't in the database. If you don't mind, please zip the complete contents of your SD card and upload it to: https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b The OSCAR development team can review its data in case there are any differences to the current known parameters.

Does your Go's setup menu (pressure settings, etc) not have a Time/Date option?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello. I've just uploaded the zip file to dropbox. No, there is no date setting in the setup menu. Just a very difficult to use time setting that briefly pops up when you reinitialize.
Post Reply Post Reply
I looked up your model and found this little tidbit in the User's manual.
Quote:Time: This setting allows you to adjust the time. The default setting is Greenwich Mean Time, but you may adjust the time in 30 minute increments to match your local time zone.

Note: This time setting should not be used as a clock function on the device. It is to align your therapy data for your supplier’s data reports.

I'm trying to cover all the bases, have you checked the time date on your computer? Another thought; Do you have the proper timezone set in OSCAR?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
The inaccessible clock function is common to all Philips CPAP machines. On the bright side, you never hear of a Philips user complaining they set the clock or date wrong and want to go back a few days, losing data.

The message in OSCAR is because the loader reads the specific model numbers and that one is not in the database. The data will still render just fine, and Sawinglogz will fix the problem in the next release since you uploaded the card.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
On my non-Go DreamStation there's an option to set the time under "My Setup," though I don't see a way to set the date.

Have you ever tried pairing your DreamStation Go with DreamMapper? I've always wondered whether that would automatically synchronize the internal clock...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 552 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Phillips Dreamstation SD Card and the 'PROP' file! jt42cwr 2 576 02-18-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Inserting the SD Card of the old device into the replaced Philips Dreamstation Cpap deimos 9 4,504 06-24-2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deimos
  DreamStation 2 data links via Bluetooth vs. card upload SleeperAwake21 7 2,303 12-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Two Encore accounts on one DreamStation card? VOIDED 3 753 02-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Micro SD Card For DreamStation Go zippinbye 4 3,480 02-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.