Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Go startup and data communication?
Dreamstation Go startup and data communication?
Hi, been using a dream station and Sleepyhead.  Just got a dream station Go, it has bluetooth and micro SD, but no SD card.  Unfortunately, no documentation in manual as to how to get the info out of the machine.  Should I just get a micro SD card and slap it in?  Or is there a way to do that over bluetooth to my phone or Mac?
thanks if anyone has any suggestions! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation Go startup and data communication?
I believe the bluetooth is for DreamMapper only. You can a micro SD and use that for SleepyHead or Encore.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation Go startup and data communication?
Hi dgnelsoni,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck with CPAP therapy, hang in there for more answers to your questions.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASV machine making weird sound on startup and when mask is disconnected kc90 7 277 02-08-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Need Help on Settings - DreamStation - Oscar Data 93celicaconv 2 496 09-15-2023, 06:23 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Phillips DreamMapper APP & Dreamstation 2 Data breathingeasy 0 383 05-11-2023, 08:32 PM
Last Post: breathingeasy
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,631 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,696 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 884 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,526 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.