Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Modem Error Message
Dreamstation Modem Error Message
JiHi All,

May I please ask if anyone has received an error message trying to manually call the DME “call product support”.  It’s happened with the modem I got with the machine and today got a replacement and got the same error message.  Anyone know what this message means? 

TIA
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Dreamstation Modem Error Message
I'm guessing your DME set it up wrong. Give them a call.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Of all the functions, the modem has the least to offer. I would consider no modem a blessing. It basically functions only to transmit compliance data to your provider. It's an intrusion and a pain. Don't lose sleep over it. Now, download SleepyHead and really get involved in your own therapy. Dreammapper is pretty sparse on useful information.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-01-2018, 02:53 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Of all the functions, the modem has the least to offer.  I would consider no modem a blessing.  It basically functions only to transmit compliance data to your provider.  It's an intrusion and a pain. Don't lose sleep over it.  Now, download SleepyHead and really get involved in your own therapy.  Dreammapper is pretty sparse on useful information.

Spot on advice!
As usual of course.
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

I am just a long term user of c.p.a.p. and therefore I have some experience in using these machines and equipment.

However, I am NOT an expert, so advice given should be taken as given in good faith only and NOT medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.   Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Depending on your insurance requirements you should still let your DME know. You want to make sure they get the data they need to report to the insurance company.

That aside I agree about downloading Sleepyhead.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Help with Dreamstation error gowithgoodheart 4 317 12-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  MyAir and modem in Resmed zzzlessinMS 21 419 11-29-2018, 11:35 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New Dreamstation Go v. Old Dreamstation Do -- Different David Govan 0 136 11-29-2018, 07:54 PM
Last Post: David Govan
  Just a thought about modem in CPAP Robert121571 8 319 11-29-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Robert121571
  [Equipment] Dreamstation GO DC input? OMyMyOHellYes 8 769 11-28-2018, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Fats Drywaller
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 91 29,450 11-24-2018, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Bwchase
  [CPAP] Second Dreamstation possible handlebar 18 772 11-24-2018, 08:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.