Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Performance Check Error
RE: Dreamstation Performance Check Error
To access Decode in Encore Pro 2 go to patient's page. Next to the patient name click on the image of the SD card with a white plus sign. Next click on Patient Reported information and than on performance check. you can enter up to 5 codes than hit enter and view reports.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-17-2018, 04:59 PM)E.W. Wrote: I guess I could contact customer
service as my machine is now over 13 months old so it's not my DME's responsibility. 

You may want to call them anyway.  My DreamStation died (well, it got the white screen of death), and my DME said it was still within warranty (I'd had it for 18 months).
Post Reply Post Reply
I just have Encore Basic and use a smart card reader with it will it let me use a SD card?
Post Reply Post Reply
I may see if I can sweet talk my DME into handling it so I don't
have to deal with customer service.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for everyone who posted on this thread. My Dreamstation GO is having all the same issues and my supplier is very difficult to get help from. I will contact Philips Respironics tomorrow to see if I can get better customer service.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 90 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 333 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 184 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  Improve my CPAP Performance dpoelker 4 260 02-06-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  How can I check if my ClimateAir actually heats up? NoddingHacker 1 174 02-06-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,412 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  Error 1 Rafael Bezerra 1 324 12-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.