Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation SD Card
Dreamstation SD Card
If I wanted to put a new SD card in my Dreamstation do I need to do anything to have it record the data?

Format it for the machine or ?

The sleepyhead software had a warning about write protecting the card in case the SD card from the machine had something special on it to have it work with the machine. I don't know if that applies to this machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation SD Card
Hi FlyinV - Welcome to the forum!

Any SD card formatted to a FAT/FAT32 file structure will work.  The CPAP will add any additional directories or files as required.  The Write Protect is primarily aimed at the Resmed S9 series.  That series did not like anything else on the SD card.  The newer CPAP models will now tolerate the additional Windows System Volume files.  Still, it's good practice to write protect the data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi FlyinV,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
It sounds like Crimson Nape knows a lot about what I was asking so I am happy.
I want to combine data from my 2 dreamstations into Sleepyhead so I can evaluate my treatment.
One less item to transport between 2 places I travel between every couple of days.

Dreammapper does combine them but I don't think it gives me enough information to make adjustments to get some better sleep.

I started CPAP in Jan of this year and have used it every night since -- I feel a lot better.
AHI is 2.5 on a 30 day average.

Changing to the Airfit P10 nasal mask a few weeks ago really started to lower my AHI numbers.
Just looking to always do better Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation 2 SD card size? MontanaGoat 2 679 08-18-2023, 12:28 PM
Last Post: MontanaGoat
  [Equipment] What format for SD Card for Dreamstation 2 ttfespe 9 5,960 02-13-2023, 10:20 PM
Last Post: KSMike
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 922 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,712 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,532 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  How to get Oscar data from Dreamstation without SD Card SnoreFreeIWish 1 995 07-12-2022, 02:25 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 not writing data to SD card pjstout 3 2,586 06-29-2022, 02:32 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.