Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Performance Check Error
Dreamstation Performance Check Error
Yesterday for some reason my Dreamstation started beeping and flashing an error only when inserting the FlashAir SD Card. The flash air basically went corrupt as my computer would not read it. It finally quit when I inserted the original SD card. Now when I do a performance check the device fails every time. Does anyone have access to the codes for the performance check?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation Performance Check Error
DME is going to replace my machine due to failed performance check!
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine is doing the same.. it says "FAILED" for performance test.. any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know about this. I've never done a performance check on my DreamStation. What would cause you to want to do a performance check?
Post Reply Post Reply
At some point in the middle of the night it had a alarm go off and i recycled power and then everything worked fine..

There is a "Performance Test" thats a unit self-test you can run to ensure all is good..  well, mine fails..
Post Reply Post Reply
Dreamstation Self Check error
I just ran the self check located in the provider menu.  My machine failed . I know
the service manual has some error codes but the error codes in this self test are
totally different. They start with an a, b, c or d   followed by a number that is 19 digits
long like this A 723 5336 4671 3371 8166 .  Anyone know where to find a listing of
these error codes. Again these aren't in the service manual unless I overlooked them.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation Self Check error
It looks like you can put those codes into EncoreBasic or EncorePro to decode them.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did a performance check and it showing the following Error Codes:
A 723.5409.0660.6396.0961
B 701.8108.4970.4909.5153
C 708.1160.7979.8512.0117
D 693.7043.7085.8828.0722
E 788.2499.3557.5057.0737

Can anyone please, identify what are the problems?
Post Reply Post Reply
I merged the two threads that talk about this same issue.

Not sure it would help, but we do have a copy of the updated August 2018 DreamStation Service manual (along with a lot of other files) on our Members-Only Files Page.   Click here to get to the thread that links to the download page:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Only-FILES
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I found a link to the Dreamstation service and repair manual. In it it says I can decode the self check 
codes in any version of Encore I have but I am darned if I see how.  I guess I could contact customer
service as my machine is now over 13 months old so it's not my DME's responsibility. But I stutter
and while this doesn't usually inconvenience me but reading that serial #   and those 5   19 digit codes
just doesn't look like it will be fun.  And to top it off the device may be ok I had this plugged into a UPS
that failed but while it was failing it turned on and off perhaps 100 times and after disconecting the UPS 
it's preformed fine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 90 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 333 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 184 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  Improve my CPAP Performance dpoelker 4 260 02-06-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  How can I check if my ClimateAir actually heats up? NoddingHacker 1 174 02-06-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,412 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  Error 1 Rafael Bezerra 1 324 12-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.