Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Users: Need your data
Dreamstation Users: Need your data
Mark Watkins (JediMark) the developer of Sleepyhead is getting close to solving the puzzle of making Sleepyhead work with the Dreamstation machines. His beta is still not properly flagging hypopnea.

He has asked for copies of Dreamstation user data and promises to keep it confidential. The ideal data will be zipped and available on a cloud drive like dropbox. I can help to get it to him if you can provide the data. Here is the Sleepyhead Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sleepyheadcpap/?fref=nf

If you can help bring this project around, you will be helping a lot of people as well as yourself. Feel free to post here or PM me for information on how to submit data.

SuperSleeper Wrote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. For a list of machines where data is still needed, please read THIS THREAD.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
RE: Dreamstation Users: Need your data
Sleeprider

I have 15 days on my Dreamstation APAP. I don't have a Facebook account. Let me know how to get the info to Mark.

John
Thanks blizardj! We need the contents of the SD card put onto any cloud server like dropbox, microsoft Onedrive, Google Drive, or iCloud. To keep the data confidential you can provide me a URL and password on private messaging here on the forum. I will take the data and provide it to Mark. You can then delete the data. It will be kept completely anonymous and confidential.

Most of the cloud services are free.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Hi, I'm new on the board and have 5 nights on a new Dream Station. I'll share my data on a private basis. I have 3 years on the old S9 as well.

Zeeez
Been using my Dreamstation since Halloween, will be happy to help. On vacation now, hope to get back tomorrow.
Have about 3 weeks in on mine, would love to help. Might need a little instruction on how to upload to a cloud, little over my comfort zone.
I think the longer data periods are the most useful for now. Wierd Tolkenish Figure, I'd like to get yours. I already got two submissions from jimsp1 and blizardj...

While I was posting I just got TOLsen. I am forwarding all of this to jedimark. Thanks everyone. This should help speed up the development. Keeping my fingers crossed for a release soon.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Thanks Sleeprider - I put the red "Admin Note" onto your thread so it gets a bit more visibility.

Let me know when you've gathered enough data and I can take that note off and close the thread.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

I sent mine to him already, I have data going back to 11/16/15
. Feeling hopeful!
"I am not a Doctor, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.Coffee
I have processed the first two donors. Here is what the data looks like in the new Sleepyhead beta. Note the name of the machine and settings in the left pane. (The person who donated this data will remain anonymous unless you want to reveal who you are...PM sent).

We still need BiPAP data. Anyone have it?

[Image: cOw547dl.png]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 86 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,634 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,031 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Viatom 02 Ring users take note Cuppa 7 780 03-07-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  macOS Ventura users please read Jeff8356 0 582 11-25-2022, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  DreamStation 2 data links via Bluetooth vs. card upload SleeperAwake21 7 2,309 12-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.