Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Users: Need your data
RE: Dreamstation Users: Need your data
Bump for BiPAP data. If you're out there, we need you.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Mark is also working to refine the Resmed Aircurve Vauto information. If anyone has been using the Vauto or ASV for a while (I only have 3 days), I could use your data as well. So Aircurve 10 vauto or ASV is also needed.

Dreamstation Auto is okay. We need CPAP (PRO) and BiPAP data sets.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(02-27-2016, 09:20 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: I have processed the first two donors. Here is what the data looks like in the new Sleepyhead beta. Note the name of the machine and settings in the left pane. (The person who donated this data will remain anonymous unless you want to reveal who you are...PM sent).

We still need BiPAP data. Anyone have it?

[Image: cOw547dl.png]

This is my data and I'm glad to share it. I'm only 4 months into using the DreamStation and while Encore Pro has been helpful in tuning in my settings it's somewhat difficult to use and I'm looking forward to using Sleepyhead.
Jim, I'll pass along that Mark likes what he calls "dirty" data. You have an interesting mix of events in that shot, and that is exactly what is needed to parse the Sleepyhead against Encore Pro. Nights of no events don't give them what they need for comparing and troubleshooting. Very valuable and much appreciated.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

(02-26-2016, 05:01 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Mark Watkins (JediMark) the developer of Sleepyhead is getting close to solving the puzzle of making Sleepyhead work with the Dreamstation machines. His beta is still not properly flagging hypopnea.

I only have about 7 days.. would that be enough? I can pull the data off of the SD card and send it to him. Glad to help.
(02-28-2016, 12:12 AM)tmo1138 Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 05:01 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Mark Watkins (JediMark) the developer of Sleepyhead is getting close to solving the puzzle of making Sleepyhead work with the Dreamstation machines. His beta is still not properly flagging hypopnea.

I only have about 7 days.. would that be enough? I can pull the data off of the SD card and send it to him. Glad to help.

Thanks for your offer. We have quite a bit of data from the Dreamstation Auto now, but still need data from the CPAP and BiPAP.

Any Resmed Aircurve 1o Vauto users, we can also use your data. I provided all 4-days of mine already, but it would be useful to get more.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

One more bump. This project is so close to release, but more data on Dreamstation CPAP Pro and BiPAP Pro and Auto is needed. Let me know if you've got the goods. It would be great to see Sleepyhead released with full support for your Dreamstation. It is mostly there. You can make a difference.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

I thought that you had all that was needed for the AUTO.
Sorry, I meant the BiPAP pro and BiPAP Auto. You are correct, the Auto CPAP has plenty of data, thanks to members here.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Hello, please let me know if you still need data, I have been trialing both Resmed Airsense 10 and the Dreamstation (with Pulse Ox) - this has a small amount of days/data but I wonder if the pulse ox bit might be of some use...please email to let me know at greghealth@iinet.net.au - some very big differences between the two units

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,630 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Viatom 02 Ring users take note Cuppa 7 779 03-07-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  macOS Ventura users please read Jeff8356 0 581 11-25-2022, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  DreamStation 2 data links via Bluetooth vs. card upload SleeperAwake21 7 2,307 12-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.