Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Users: Need your data
RE: Dreamstation Users: Need your data
(02-29-2016, 10:13 PM)Zouk1972 Wrote: Hello, please let me know if you still need data, I have been trialing both Resmed Airsense 10 and the Dreamstation (with Pulse Ox) - this has a small amount of days/data but I wonder if the pulse ox bit might be of some use...please email to let me know at greghealth@iinet.net.au - some very big differences between the two units

The Resmed Airsense 10 has 3 different models. The Dreamstation has 5 different models. Please be specific. Yes, there are differences between all 8 models, and the purpose of this thread is to obtain data to make sleepyhead serve them.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(02-29-2016, 10:24 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(02-29-2016, 10:13 PM)Zouk1972 Wrote: Hello, please let me know if you still need data, I have been trialing both Resmed Airsense 10 and the Dreamstation (with Pulse Ox) - this has a small amount of days/data but I wonder if the pulse ox bit might be of some use...please email to let me know at greghealth@iinet.net.au - some very big differences between the two units

The Resmed Airsense 10 has 3 different models. The Dreamstation has 5 different models. Please be specific. Yes, there are differences between all 8 models, and the purpose of this thread is to obtain data to make sleepyhead serve them.

Sorry, my bad

The two devices I am trialing are ...
1/Resmed Autoset Airsense 10 - Cat Number 37065 Device Number 541
SW SX567-0205
2/ Dreamstation Auto - I do not know the exact model

Sorry for confusion
Interesting. The Resmed 37065 is an Autoset machine variation only issued in Australia through sleep centers, and is not commercially available. As I understand, it has the "For Her" auto algorithm. Anyway, I think we will try to focus on more mainstream machines.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(03-01-2016, 09:40 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Interesting. The Resmed 37065 is an Autoset machine variation only issued in Australia through sleep centers, and is not commercially available. As I understand, it has the "For Her" auto algorithm. Anyway, I think we will try to focus on more mainstream machines.

Yes I noted the "property of resmed not for sale" sticker on it, I am loaning both devices (hiring) so I assume this resmed machine has all options - ie the few extra in the "for her" series as it is likely a test or demo unit of some kind

I also noted another persons data on it too as well as mine, so they did not format the card

SuperSleeper Wrote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. For a list of machines where data is still needed, please read THIS THREAD.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 6 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Viatom 02 Ring users take note Cuppa 7 775 03-07-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  macOS Ventura users please read Jeff8356 0 579 11-25-2022, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  DreamStation 2 data links via Bluetooth vs. card upload SleeperAwake21 7 2,304 12-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.