Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Looking for reliable online DME that accepts insurance
Looking for reliable online DME that accepts insurance
I am going to stop using healthline/adapthealth as my DME.  They are phone based, and they ignore me when I tell them not to call me for X months.  Also, their computer systems are messed up and they are always trying to get me to reorder things that they just ordered.

I hate using the phone, so I'd like to find a DME that has a good web self service system.  And since my BCBS insurance is pretty good about reimbursing, I need a DME that accepts insurance.

I tried searching the forums but DME is too short of a search term.  So please let me know if you can recommend an online DME for Resmed mask supplies that accepts insurance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Looking for reliable online DME that accepts insurance
I've been using ROTECH HealthCare Inc., out of Murray, Kentucky. Been using them now for well over two years. They are good! They send me an email when I'm due new supplies, and confirm / verify what I need. Everything they send me is genuine ResMed. 

I'm on Medicare with BC/BS as my supplemental. I pay 0% out-of-pocket.
Post Reply Post Reply
I recommend the OP should start by talking to the insurance company. Ask them what DMEs are in their network. That would avoid the frustration of finding a good DME that your insurance won't work with.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the ideas. I emailed rotech to see if they will work out. When I contacted my insurance, they didn't seem to know how to find national/mailorder DMEs since their search systems are location-based. Please keep the ideas coming!
Post Reply Post Reply
My local DME was a pain, and would not order me the mask I wanted, so I went to Aeroflow, an online supplier. They have worked out well. They send me an email when I need to order, I respond to the email, and they ship the items to my door. Piece of cake.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm using ResMed AirFit F20 and F30 full-face masks. ROTECH lets me switch back & forth as I see fit.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,515 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 274 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Anyone Ever Had Insurance Cover Nightly Oximeter cmpman1974 35 2,861 12-12-2023, 04:11 PM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  Insurance Compliance and Changing My Own Pressure Brennie 3 431 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Wink CPAP machine and supplies? Insurance or not? Fatheaded 13 1,575 11-26-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  Question on Sleep Study and Insurance mawaw1992 11 904 10-29-2023, 09:29 AM
Last Post: mawaw1992

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.