Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation error messages
Dreamstation error messages
I am not using this Dreamstation Auto right now as I recently switched to a Bipap But
the last time I turned my Dreamstation on the display turned on and off several times
and finally display a   Service Required    061017 - 02328     message.  Anyone know
what that code means. As I said I don't use  the machine now but wonder what that 
message means.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation error messages
Not sure. Service codes usually start with an E and a two digit number.

Did you try rebooting the machine? Unplug from power source, wait a bit, then plug back in.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
We're currently working on a Wiki article listing all the DreamStation error codes, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...rror_codes

The page is currently (5/11/18) incomplete, but will be finished soon.

In the meantime, you can get the DreamStation Service Manual by going to our Private Files and Links area, below the forums (you'll need to be logged into your forum account). In that forum, there is a thread that says "Links to Members-Only Files". If you open the first post in that thread, you can click on our current link to the Members Only Files, and scroll down until you see a link to the Service Manual for the DreamStation machines.

That service manual includes all pertinent DreamStation error codes, their meaning and actions you should take for each particular code.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I looked at the service manual and couldn't find any listings like that. Oh well it's
still under warranty and it failed the builtin self test so I guess I will just be sending
it back.
Post Reply Post Reply
061017 - 02328 Service Required error

061017 is the date when the machine was first used. 02328 is the number of hours on device.
Machine it seems has entered the SAFE mode. No idea how to come out of it though
Post Reply Post Reply
I just returned it for a new one just like I replaced it about 8 months earlier when 
the previous Dreamstation Auto failed it's self test.  That's right I got a Dreamstation
Auto about 3 years ago and at about 8 months it failed the sellf test so was  replaced
then about 8 months later that one failed the self test and it was replaced again under 
warenty and so far the newest one seems to be doing ok..
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 302 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 178 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  Error 1 Rafael Bezerra 1 315 12-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 5,739 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] Resvent iBreeze 25STA error code: 609 Mic0228 0 739 09-24-2023, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Mic0228
  Does a Large Leak Cause An AHI Error? BlueSky1958 3 807 07-19-2023, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Question [Equipment] Puritan bennet Goodknight 420g error In1 help Somniculosus 13 13,890 06-02-2023, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Kaao

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.