Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation heated tubing with System One 760?
Wondering if the heated tubing for the Phillips Dreamstation is compatible with the Phillips System One 760 BIPAP? (or vice-versa) The connections app[ear the same, but don't want to short something out.
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
No, I don't think so.  My 60 Series heated tube looks nothing like the DreamStation heated tubing.

If you look on a few supplier sites of pictures of the tubes, you will notice the differences, plus the description for the
DreamStation Heated Tube clearly states they can only be used with DreamStation machines.

Yes, its a bummer, but Phillips Respironics doesn't necessarily want to save your money, they want you to spend it!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
My DME sent me a System One heated hose for my DreamStation with my last order. It attaches to my DreamStation properly and activates the heated hose control menus on the DreamStation display. There are no error messages and the machine seemed to operate normally for the couple of minutes I tested it. I wont know for sure until I use it for a few nights, but it appears to be doing everything the hose that is packaged as a DreamStation heated hose does. Of course, even if the System One heated hose is compatible with the DreamStation, it doesn't necessarily follow that the DreamStation heated hose is compatible with the System One.
Post Reply Post Reply

Gross 
Now I am confused. I got one "yes" and one "no."
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Both heated hoses DreamStation and system one 60 series are compatible with each other.  Other than the color at the machine end being different that's it . Have been using both hoses back and forth on my DreamStation and spare machine system one 760 , everything works as it should with ether hose on ether machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
pupcamper,
Let us know how it works out.
As you say, the 60 series hose may work with the DreamStation. I'm not sure, just going by the pictures on some supplier sites.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

(06-04-2017, 01:14 PM)OpalRose Wrote: pupcamper,
Let us know how it works out.  
As you say, the 60 series hose may work with the DreamStation.   I'm not sure, just going by the pictures on some supplier sites.

I used the System One hose last night with my DreamStation. I couldn't tell the difference between it and the one that is labeled for the DreamStation. All of the functions appear to be working the same. It maintained the heat and humidity levels properly. I was also able to set different heat and humidity levels with the DreamStation's controls.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New ASV Dreamstation help chicken 6 149 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] System One Resistance Control for Brevida Nasal Pillow Mask Nitschke 3 144 3 hours ago
Last Post: Nitschke
  x1, x2, x3... Mask Type Quick Reference? [Dreamstation] Sheepish 4 159 10-20-2017, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Help with comfort settings Phillips DreamStation Annie66 7 243 10-19-2017, 03:55 PM
Last Post: KSMatthew
  Resistance checking heated air hose...? S.L. Ping Beauty 3 126 10-17-2017, 10:09 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Noisy DreamStation BandMom 46 14,199 10-15-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Cbarrios
  Dreamstation heated hose temp repair fix Corvette817 11 417 10-14-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider