Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation heated tubing with System One 760?
Dreamstation heated tubing with System One 760?
Wondering if the heated tubing for the Phillips Dreamstation is compatible with the Phillips System One 760 BIPAP? (or vice-versa) The connections app[ear the same, but don't want to short something out.
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation heated tubing with System One 760?
No, I don't think so.  My 60 Series heated tube looks nothing like the DreamStation heated tubing.

If you look on a few supplier sites of pictures of the tubes, you will notice the differences, plus the description for the
DreamStation Heated Tube clearly states they can only be used with DreamStation machines.

Yes, its a bummer, but Phillips Respironics doesn't necessarily want to save your money, they want you to spend it!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My DME sent me a System One heated hose for my DreamStation with my last order. It attaches to my DreamStation properly and activates the heated hose control menus on the DreamStation display. There are no error messages and the machine seemed to operate normally for the couple of minutes I tested it. I wont know for sure until I use it for a few nights, but it appears to be doing everything the hose that is packaged as a DreamStation heated hose does. Of course, even if the System One heated hose is compatible with the DreamStation, it doesn't necessarily follow that the DreamStation heated hose is compatible with the System One.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Gross 
Now I am confused. I got one "yes" and one "no."
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Both heated hoses DreamStation and system one 60 series are compatible with each other.  Other than the color at the machine end being different that's it . Have been using both hoses back and forth on my DreamStation and spare machine system one 760 , everything works as it should with ether hose on ether machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
pupcamper,
Let us know how it works out.
As you say, the 60 series hose may work with the DreamStation. I'm not sure, just going by the pictures on some supplier sites.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-04-2017, 01:14 PM)OpalRose Wrote: pupcamper,
Let us know how it works out.  
As you say, the 60 series hose may work with the DreamStation.   I'm not sure, just going by the pictures on some supplier sites.

I used the System One hose last night with my DreamStation. I couldn't tell the difference between it and the one that is labeled for the DreamStation. All of the functions appear to be working the same. It maintained the heat and humidity levels properly. I was also able to set different heat and humidity levels with the DreamStation's controls.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,619 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,229 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 380 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 299 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Using the heated tube on Dream Station 2 arpegio 4 952 02-16-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: arpegio
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,791 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Using cleaning brushes in heated tubing TiredTom111 9 608 01-29-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.