Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation shows day with zero data
Dreamstation shows day with zero data
I’m not sure how to explain this right so please bear with me. My dreamstation apap shows all of the last 1 day data as zero. It recorded and display data as of this morning. But after the 12 noon refresh, it’s as if an entire day was recorded with zero values. The only thing that I did was change the clock yesterday for the time change, but that shouldn’t cause this problem? I checked the card and Oscar and it doesn’t display a missed day it shows the values that I saw this morning on the machine? Has anyone seen this happen before. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation shows day with zero data
I posted this thread before reading down to where another person had the same problem with their Dreamstation.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Help on Settings - DreamStation - Oscar Data 93celicaconv 2 501 09-15-2023, 06:23 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Phillips DreamMapper APP & Dreamstation 2 Data breathingeasy 0 389 05-11-2023, 08:32 PM
Last Post: breathingeasy
Question Video shows me waving my arms and touching my face mask all night! What should I do? KidCharlamagne 3 537 03-17-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,652 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,713 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  o2 ring shows no apneas goku 2 558 09-23-2022, 08:07 AM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.