Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation2 SD Card Slot
Dreamstation2 SD Card Slot
Hi, I just got a Dreamstation2 and tried moving the SD card from my Dreamstation1 and find that it slips in the slot but doesn't catch like the DS1. I couldn't push it in further to get it to eject and had to use tweezers to get it out. Any wisdom out there for what I'm doing wrong? Rolleyes

Thanks,

John
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation2 SD Card Slot
My ResMed had a spring to eject the card. About 3 months I guess it broke, now I just use my thumb nail to pull it out. No big deal, everything works fine just no spring.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks very much for the feedback Stacey. It doesn't feel like it connects to anything -- I'll try it again.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
To make sure the card is connected....

Wait about 10 to 20 sec after pushing the card in.  The display will show accessing card.  It only displays about .5 seconds, so don't blink.

If you wait until the display is off when you insert the card.  The display will light up and stay on when the message is shown.  This makes it easier to catch that blink of a message.

Hope this helps.

Also, mine doesn't kick out very much and it location does make it a pain to remove.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
Great, thanks much. Good to know somebody's got it to work. I'll try it again but it didn't feel like it actually plugged into anything.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again to both of you, I got it to work after pushing it in further than flush. It started the pen-like retractor mechanism.

John
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  de-activate modem dreamstation2 advanced The Rog 0 356 10-18-2023, 12:45 AM
Last Post: The Rog
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 921 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  SD Card Slot life expectancy E.W. 9 1,068 10-18-2022, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea
  DreamStation2 Auto-Off arpegio 6 5,806 09-25-2022, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Sunnyday
  What Is the Slot for? 2PAPs 2 602 07-29-2021, 09:13 AM
Last Post: 2PAPs
  Dreamstation1 to Dreamstation2 Adjustments johnnyb00 1 803 06-25-2021, 12:26 PM
Last Post: johnnyb00
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,867 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.