Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstaton, meet floor. Floor, this is Dreamstation
RE: Dreamstaton, meet floor. Floor, this is Dreamstation
I keep the CPAP machine on a wicker "chest" (maybe 40 years old), and the texture keeps the machine from sliding. The hose is hooked over the headboard in summer, and with a heated hose system, I'll probably keep it there in winter. Failing that, it'll get run next to my body. I use nasal pillows without the over-head linkage, so the input is from straight up when I'm on my side.

The chest is a bit low, but it's high enough to be useful. One of these years, I'll do a sub-stand for it. The night chest is too small, so that's not an option.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use a repurposed typewriter mat which has a non-slip felt top (deadens vibrational noise) and a rubber bottom to anchor you device.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Another user of a hose lift here.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wink 
Build up with the thick double sided tape and stick two rows under unit. That baby won't move unless you fall out of bed and bet not then...Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
My first DreamStation met it's end just that way... ; - /
Pulled it right off the nightstand - it didn't live. Luckily my DME exchanged it for me (it was all of 2 weeks new).

Anyway, since that happened I've taken to putting the hose around the post of the headboard - works like a charm.

Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsdown Tongue Holder / Retainer with CPAP does not meet expectations. G. Szabo 3 91 03-18-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  CPAP machine fell on floor luigi28me 6 549 01-14-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  HELP! Granddaughter changed settings on Dreamstaton jdmedic 3 334 01-02-2024, 09:48 AM
Last Post: jdmedic
Question [Equipment] Buying Used ResMed "Floor Demo Model" - Limitations? tehsygi 11 1,083 05-29-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help with air swallowing so I can meet compliance requirements Harmon 3 545 01-16-2023, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Harmon
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,709 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,532 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.