Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamwear Frame size issues
Dreamwear Frame size issues
Hello, 

I wear a dreamwear medium sized frame and find it a bit too tight at correct level of headgear grip. I feel the frame is a tad bit closer to my eyes instead of how it should be (between ears and eyes). I tried a large headgear and found it to be just a tad too big for me. I could probably really tighten up the headgear tabs to get a comfortable fit - I don't like my frame to sit loose as I sleep on my side and I find the mask dislodges from where it ideally is supposed to sit - right beneath the nostrils. Anyone else who is of a weird head shape like mine ? 
So the medium is a tad too tight and the Large is a tad too loose. What options could I have ? 

Cheers,
Nav
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Dreamwear Frame size issues
How about going down a size of cushion when you go up a size of frame?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flying in Europe with full size APAP SteadyAir 12 192 16 minutes ago
Last Post: NotADr
  DreamWear Nasal Pillow Fitting Question theoak 4 276 Yesterday, 09:53 AM
Last Post: theoak
  [Equipment] Dreamwear Nasal and ResMed S10 AutoSet prandelicious 2 109 07-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Last Post: prandelicious
Question Dreamwear Leaks lemonbomb 3 160 07-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Last Post: lemonbomb
  Switching - Dreamwear Nasal Cushion to DreamWisp by Respironics Ministerman 0 133 06-22-2019, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Ministerman
  Just bought a Philips DreamWear nasal mask harre 11 954 06-17-2019, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Philips Respironics Nasal DreamWear Under the Nose Mask Nightynite 3 340 06-14-2019, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Nightynite

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.