Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Another DST issue
Another DST issue
This Sunday evening 3/14, I attempted to adjust my A10 time for the DST change, and mistakenly advanced the date by 1 day.  Consequently, the files and directories in the DATALOG structure on my SD card since then are off by 1 day.  Does the Resmed importer only examine the directory and file date-time stamps, or is date info embedded within the files?  I'm thinking I can easily adjust the date info on the files and directories, but attempting to modify the file files internally would be more risk than it's worth.
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Another DST issue
The start time is embedded within each edf file, so it would take some internal mucking about - and figuring out the new checksum value for the crc file...
And on top of that, the records in the STR.edf file are matched up with the DATALOG files, so that would require mucking aout, and recalculating its checksums...

In short, you are going to have to sacrifice a day's data to restore the calendar synchronization.

HINT: next year don't fuss with the clock... Big Grin
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Another DST issue
Thanks, Phil.  Just what I needed to know.
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 512 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 586 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 623 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Issue scrolling left and right on a Mac McDonald 6 962 09-26-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: dhuck
  Small unicode and parse issue in 1.5.0 clan 0 404 09-24-2023, 03:13 AM
Last Post: clan
  User-interface issue jwest 6 682 07-29-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: jwest
  Oscar Issue(s) Trevor G 7 817 05-21-2023, 05:21 PM
Last Post: kappa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.