Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreem 2 referral code (10% off)
Dreem 2 referral code (10% off)
As I've been experimenting with the new Dreem 2 headband, and finding it valuable (you can see how I'm using it in my thread, starting around here), and per instructions here, am posting my referral code. 

Code:
HGZERMVAP

This gets you 10% discount, and me a retroactive discount.

Also, happy to answer questions on pros and cons, etc. (though not sure where best to do that).
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Dreem 2 referral code (10% off)
Oh, and just to summarize, since I'm not sure I can link to their page explaining in marketing speak, device has (EEG) brainwave, motion-detection, and pulse oxygen sensors, which for PAP therapy purposes is valuable because can correlate sleep stages and architecture with the breathing data in OSCAR.

Also has features to address insomnia, but I've not yet had time to try that.
Post Reply Post Reply
The appropriate forum for posting reviews would be in the Product Review Forum (Other Product Reviews.)
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Dreaming

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
Using Attachments to Post ScreenShots.
Mask Primer
Machine Choices

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-01-2019, 09:11 AM)OpalRose Wrote: The appropriate forum for posting reviews would be in the Product Review Forum (Other Product Reviews.)

How do you suggest fixing? Leave post here (you originally told me referral codes go here), but you delete second post, and I turn that into a more formal review on the review forum?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(10-01-2019, 09:56 AM)slowriter Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 09:11 AM)OpalRose Wrote: The appropriate forum for posting reviews would be in the Product Review Forum (Other Product Reviews.)

How do you suggest fixing? Leave post here (you originally told me referral codes go here), but you delete second post, and I turn that into a more formal review on the review forum?

slowriter,
I’ve not deleted any post here in this thread, so not sure what you are talking about.
The discount code is fine.

But, I am suggesting that this forum is not the place for reviews.  
Please use the Product Review Forum for reviews.  Take the time to make a through and thoughtful review in the appropriate forum, and again as we’ve already discussed, no commercial links.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Dreaming

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
Using Attachments to Post ScreenShots.
Mask Primer
Machine Choices

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was not saying you deleted it. I was suggesting you might want to, which would be fine with me.

Your post just sounded like I'd done something in need of correction.

But from your reply, perhaps I misinterpreted.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.