Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Drool
Drool
I used to find myself sleeping on a very wet pillow because I was drooling all over it. It didn't happen every single night, but did happen more often than not.

Since I got my machine I have not woken up with a wet pillow - not once - nada - nil - zero.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Drool
Hi Slick7533,
I've noticed that I don't have that problem as much as I did before CPAP therapy, just one of so many positives with being a hosehead, (Ha-Ha.)
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
i am still trying to swallow drool... and air! Angry sigh
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-23-2014, 12:27 PM)Slick7533 Wrote: I used to find myself sleeping on a very wet pillow because I was drooling all over it. It didn't happen every single night, but did happen more often than not.

Since I got my machine I have not woken up with a wet pillow - not once - nada - nil - zero.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Smile

Come to think of it I did have a problem with wet pillows. Wet covers too, now that you mention it. But it seems to have stopped now that the miserable cats have moved out of the house.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 172 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
  use to drool but now YUK fred987 3 971 12-12-2020, 06:04 AM
Last Post: fred987
  drool hacks? ewags 2 896 02-25-2020, 02:17 PM
Last Post: ewags

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.