Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Drop Down Box Problem
My data from the SD card for today will not show up in Sleepyhead. It did show up when I imported the data this morning but then I tried to import data from my oxomiter and things got messed up. So I purged the oximiter data I imported but now my daily graphs for CPAP for today will not show up. The drop down box at the bottom of the page will not drop down. How do I get the drop down box to drop down so I can select the graphs to be displayed. All other days graphs are okay. It is only todays graphs that are a problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had something similar happen to me a while back. As I recall, I just re-imported the data from the SD card, and all was well.

There may be a bug there, so more follow-up would be useful.
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried that but the graphs still won't show up for today. The other days are no problem, its only todays graphs that are a problem. The drop down graph box just won't drop down.
Post Reply Post Reply

nadprok,
Try rebuilding your data.

Path: Data->Rebuild CPAP Data->Machine Name Type Serial Number
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I will give that a try.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the problem? slaterslater 12 252 5 hours ago
Last Post: slaterslater
  Advice Needed- Problem With Recording on the CMS 50D + Oximeter nico08 3 57 Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Problem with my level of AI WilliamVasquez 3 170 07-27-2017, 04:20 PM
Last Post: WilliamVasquez
  Devillbis Smartlink Problem jsielke 1 123 07-26-2017, 09:51 AM
Last Post: jsielke
  [Equipment] Problem with Resmed AirFit F20. mutualcore 6 310 07-07-2017, 07:03 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [CPAP] Returning to CPAP, Is my pressure too low (flow limitation problem)? See chart please MarkSleeps 6 401 06-26-2017, 08:00 AM
Last Post: MarkSleeps
  Problem with Sleepyhead interface Crustycabs 3 135 06-16-2017, 08:53 AM
Last Post: TASmart