Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Drop box being undulated with new files
Hi Guys,

I have been downloading sleepyhead screen shots to my Dropbox so that I will have them ready if i need to show them to doc, etc.  My Dropbox is indicating about 18 new updated files daily and my first thought that I was being hacked!!  File names are; RxChanges, STR.edg, lockfile, Preferences.xml, screenshot, etc.  I am assuming that these are files for Sleepyhead and I dont need to be concerned.  Please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

Mark
Post Reply Post Reply
too, easy I confirmed the files, Just opened Sleepyhead in my Dropbox and confirmed all new files are from Sleepyhead, alot of files being loaded in new folders though!!
Post Reply Post Reply
My sleepyhead doesn't store data in individual folders. ResMed puts all its files in separate folders for each day. Are you copying your ResMed SD card to dropbox?

Quote:lockfile, Preferences.xml, screenshot

Yes, these are from sleepyhead. Are your pointing sleepyhead to your dropbox to use that as its data folder? No harm in that just asking.

ResMed SD card on left. Sleepyhead on right
[Image: iy5m6ks.png]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks Alan, I have figured it out.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepy Head - .dat files gb60mail 6 486 08-25-2017, 08:05 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Sleepyhead, copying files Whacked 4 253 07-14-2017, 12:25 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Reading SleepyHead Binary Files darral.freund 10 664 05-26-2017, 10:50 AM
Last Post: TBMx
  Where to find SH files? natyprueba 4 423 10-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Add Linux download to the Sleep Files site hfinger 11 1,579 01-13-2016, 05:48 PM
Last Post: DariaVader
Question I'm getting too many RLK files for ResScan justMongo 1 818 02-17-2015, 12:28 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  [How to] move resscan files from one computer to another justMongo 9 2,984 05-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Last Post: JohnNJ