Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Drum Roll Please
Drum Roll Please
Check this out- 6 days of feeling good -AHI less than 3! I switched to cpap pressure 16. I am close to my sweet spot. Maybe I'm there...

next steps?

1. Do nothing
2. Creep pressure up to see if I can improve flow using cpap
3 go back to apap with a range of 15-17
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Drum Roll Please
Excellent... another triumph for patient power....

It is possible to go too high and have the AHI head north .
Disclaimer: The 'Advisory Member' title is a Forum thing that I cannot change. I am not a doctor and my comments are purely my opinion or quote my personal experience. Regardless of my experience other readers mileage may vary.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi readyforsleep,
CONGRATULATIONS.!
Now that you are close to your sweet spot, maybe you should wait a week or two before you change anythings and watch the data.
Keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Good job !Congrats

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Wait-a-go !!!!!

Congrats Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm so envious!! Good going!
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-06-2014, 06:24 AM)readyforsleep Wrote: Check this out- 6 days of feeling good -AHI less than 3! I switched to cpap pressure 16. I am close to my sweet spot. Maybe I'm there...

Great Job !!! Well-done And doesn't this emphasize the value of machines that deliver more than just compliance data . . .
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Good job Dude Girl, this is such an improvement over what you had before. I'm very happy for you. Good job..........

I don't think I'd do anything for now. Just ride the wave for awhile. The flow limit still looks a little trippy, and that might smooth out if you went to the 15-17 thing, but your CA's could increase as well. So for another week or so I'd just stay put.

Post Reply Post Reply
Great job, Readyforsleep!
Post Reply Post Reply
Crash. Last 2 nights 5.5, 8.8. I knew it was too good to be true. I'm not going to get excited until I have a month of good data. Stay tuned
-why cant I be normal like retired guy.?
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.