Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Drum Roll Please
RE: Drum Roll Please
retired_guy is NOT normal-he is the same.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Payton, deep down I suspected he was not normal, I was trying to be nice.
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-08-2014, 06:18 AM)readyforsleep Wrote: Crash. Last 2 nights 5.5, 8.8. I knew it was too good to be true. I'm not going to get excited until I have a month of good data. Stay tuned
-why cant I be normal like retired guy.?

Because I'm different. Everybody else is the same...... I think. Maybe I got that wrong.

Sleepy, time to re-evaluate. What changed in the last couple of nights? Did your mask still fit as well as it has? Did you eat a bunch of Zonk's taco's just before you went to bed? Are the miserable cats pigging up too much of the covers? Did you wash your socks?

Something environmentally may have changed that you haven't even noticed. Just think things out, do not stress about it, and have a better night tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply
Tonight will be better. I will not panic. I was hoping to have my head on straight for this weekend - big crowd coming for 4 days including The Wicked Witch. Maybe that is my problem...

I did tweak the pressure to 16.4. Going to Try that for a week.
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
Better night with no tweaking - AHI 3.1.

Two clusters, one OA, the other hypopneas maybe in REM. Will watch to see if this becomes a trend. Can anyone point me to
a thread that talks about REM related apneas? I couln't find anything.
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cover Roll Tape - how to remove? clownbell 8 1,016 03-06-2022, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Moemah123

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.