Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dry Mouth Releif
Ohmy 
Dry Mouth Releif
Sometime when my nasal passages are stuffy, I have to use a full face mask. This causes me to mouth breath and dries out my mouth. I came across this mouth wash that reports to relieve dry mouth. And, it actually does. Just thought I would pass on the information. Here is a link to their page, and you can buy it at WalGreens and WalMart.

TheraBreath... You can find a link via Google...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dry Mouth Releif
(02-16-2013, 02:15 PM)markleathers Wrote: Sometime when my nasal passages are stuffy, I have to use a full face mask.
have you tried sinus rinse, just saline solution cleanse nasal passages

Post Reply Post Reply
Oh yes. I do neit pot... I have very bad sinus and nasal rebound from using nasal sprays for so long. The ENT is possibly talking surgery.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-16-2013, 02:15 PM)markleathers Wrote: Sometime when my nasal passages are stuffy, I have to use a full face mask. This causes me to mouth breath and dries out my mouth. I came across this mouth wash that reports to relieve dry mouth. And, it actually does. Just thought I would pass on the information. Here is a link to their page, and you can buy it at WalGreens and WalMart.

TheraBreath... You can find a link via Google...

Biotene really helps me. You can buy it anywhere mouthwash toothpaste and mouth spray
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mouth leak with new machine LaraM 0 39 Yesterday, 06:41 AM
Last Post: LaraM
  How do I reduce mouth leaking? meatheadmd 6 383 03-27-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Old Codger
  Mouth Tape Tradegy PappaJoe 5 318 03-23-2024, 01:49 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 241 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,081 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
  Choosing Apnea Mouth Guard newtothis1 9 810 03-08-2024, 09:52 PM
  Dry mouth even using mouth tape Wcsleep 8 1,168 03-08-2024, 09:37 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.