Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dry Mouth problems
RE: Dry Mouth problems
Once you solve the mouth breathing issue, your problem will go away! I would suggest a chin strap to start.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK Thanks I will.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK thanks very much.
Post Reply Post Reply
Anthonyscic here is the link to Rescan http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only just follow the instructions, you will have to send an email and request Rescan, it will be emailed back to you
Post Reply Post Reply
How is your therapy going? Post some sleepyhead screenshots, there are some really great diagnosticians here that maybe able to advise you on tweaking your machine. You should start a new thread if you decide to do so,
Post Reply Post Reply
I use XyliMelts at night. It is a tablet that you place against the outer tooth area. (between cheek and teeth) It dissolves slowly during the night and helps to keep your mouth from getting bone dry. My DME and dentist now tell others about it. I have not seen it in drug stores, but got mine from Amazon. Now my DME has it on hand for purchase.
Post Reply Post Reply
I will try and look around for it or something similar, Tanx very much.

Regards,

Anthonyscic
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I reduce mouth leaking? meatheadmd 6 358 Yesterday, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Old Codger
  Mouth Tape Tradegy PappaJoe 5 309 03-23-2024, 01:49 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 227 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,002 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,075 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
  Choosing Apnea Mouth Guard newtothis1 9 799 03-08-2024, 09:52 PM
  Dry mouth even using mouth tape Wcsleep 8 1,164 03-08-2024, 09:37 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.