Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dugy40 [Doug's Therapy Thread]
RE: Hypopnea?
(07-07-2020, 02:23 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Knightsbridge Dual Band   Supplier #37.

Thank you.  I just ordered it.  34.00 bucks.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you're up to it, review it after a bit of use. It may be useful for other AB members. I plan on getting one sometime soon, just not this month. Budget already spent out more or less for this month.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-07-2020, 04:18 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: If you're up to it, review it after a bit of use. It may be useful for other AB members. I plan on getting one sometime soon, just not this month. Budget already spent out more or less for this month.

I don’t think I’ll be wearing it again.   Earlier I did testing on it.   I tried loose.  Tight.  Medium tight. Lowered it on my nose.  Raised it higher on the nose. Tilted the top diff angles.  No matter what I did it leaked if I looked in any direction even a little. 
 I ordered the chinstrap.  My other mask should be here  tomorrow.  Till then I’ll use the simplicity.  Very comfortable.  Called bout my ResMed cpap.  It was waiting shipping address confirmation.  So supposedly it’s packed and ready but was waiting for me to confirm the address.  So still hopeful by Friday.  It’s shipping from 80 miles from here.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-07-2020, 04:18 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: If you're up to it, review it after a bit of use. It may be useful for other AB members. I plan on getting one sometime soon, just not this month. Budget already spent out more or less for this month.

That was meant to mention you should review the Knightsbridge chin strap after use.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
no snoring
i made me a homemade chin strap. i notice no snoring for the first time. but rera and vb is up it seems. i zoomed in on some vb and rera so you could see if theyre real. i also wore my respironics simplicity nose mask which is comfortable. seems leaks are better? 
 will a resemed machine fix reras and variable breathing.i dont understand what those are. ive read bout them but dont really understand. is this sleep session decent considering the machine i have?i feel much better this morning than yesterday. i took 3 screen shots, a full one, one of rera's and one of vb's. thanks
Doug
[attachment=24327][attachment=24329][attachment=24330]
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad you feeling better, and I suspect that the Rera's will settle down with the new ReMed.

I know you've heard this before, but how you feel in the morning is more important. Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
leak rate
[attachment=24379] I suspect the spike in leak rate is when i first put mask on and getting it situated. then sometimes i lift it to scratch me nose. haha. pretty proud of the ahi. 
 AbleTech called yesterday. said theyre mailing the resmed tomorrow. pretty excited. Hope its a  decent one. comments on last night?
Post Reply Post Reply
Just make sure it is not the CPAP model. You want the Autoset. Elite is a fixed pressure CPAP, but the Airsense 10 CPAP is a brick with no data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-09-2020, 10:52 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Just make sure it is not the CPAP model. You want the Autoset. Elite is a fixed pressure CPAP, but the Airsense 10 CPAP is a brick with no data.

So it just needs to be auto? Meaning I can set it? 
 If it’s cpap only or elite or airsense 10 that is bad? My luck it going to be one of those.  Prob why it was donated.
Post Reply Post Reply
Airsense 10 is a series a model LINE.
It contains
CPAP (don't want)
Elite: CPAP but with data
AutoSet
AutoSet for Her

These words will be on the front of the unit.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,069 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 166 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,267 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,357 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 966 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,209 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.