Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dugy40 [Doug's Therapy Thread]
RE: Dugy40 [Doug's Therapy Thread]
[attachment=24397] 

Got my DreamWisp mask today and my Knightsbridge chin strap.  It all feels great right now.  The true test will be tonight.  
 I looked up ResMed 9 series Elite And Auto and It looks like the pic of the one I chose.  Fingers crossed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool, nice new kit. I hope you can give us a review on the chinstrap.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-09-2020, 05:00 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Cool, nice new kit.  I hope you can give us a review on the chinstrap.

I will.  It’s kind of hot right now. But when I sleep I have a fan right on my face and airconditioning.
 Looks dorky but I’ll post a pic.  Kinda tricky getting your mask on over it but I did it.
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=24425] I know I am jumping the gun a little.  But if this machine that’s on its way isn’t good by you alls guys opinion. Then I am buying one.  I have 300 to spend.  I am going to show a screenshot of one that’s 289 bucks.  Would it be good? If one of you all don’t mind looking for the best at 300 bucks and giving me a link I’d appreciate it. But let me know what you think of this one for 279.  Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
How about this listing for $200 in fayetteville, AR Craigslist listing ID 7148157507? I use the SearchTempest search engine centered in Oklahoma City with the search term Resmed. 

Quote:ResMed air sense 10 Autoset for her. Comes with bag case has tube. No mask. Has 3538 hrs run. Still working good. What you see in the picture is what you get. Thanks.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-09-2020, 08:22 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: How about this listing for $200 in fayetteville, AR  Craigslist listing ID 7148157507?  I use the SearchTempest search engine centered in Oklahoma City with the search term Resmed. 

Quote:ResMed air sense 10 Autoset for her. Comes with bag case has tube. No mask. Has 3538 hrs run. Still working good. What you see in the picture is what you get. Thanks.

bonjour Wrote:  [url=http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-Dugy40-Doug-s-Therapy-Thread?pid=357475#pid357475][/url]Airsense 10 is a series a model LINE.
It contains
CPAP (don't want)

Is the one you suggested different? You said for her. Can a guy use it? What’s the different. Thank you 
 I sent the guy in Arkansas a msg.   
Post Reply Post Reply
The "for Her" algorithms are in addition to everything else an AutoSet normally has. They are described as being softer and designed for the women, however, many men also use them. The case is beige vs. black and has a decorative vine on it. The "For Her" is considered slightly better than the standard autoset because of the additional algorithm.
Post Reply Post Reply
Doug, I sent you a list for a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset for Her with only 62 hours on Craigslist in Tulsa for $350. That would qualify as a great deal and is closer than the machine in AR.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like a great deal there. Go for it Doug if you can.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2020, 09:24 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Sounds like a great deal there. Go for it Doug if you can.

Is this one good? Try to not have to drive 100 miles. [Commercial Link Removed] Search ebay for, "174344610448"

-----
Moderator Action: Commercial Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lanners - Therapy Help Lanners 26 999 26 minutes ago
Last Post: Lanners
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 28 844 Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,086 03-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 178 03-27-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 260 03-27-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,272 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,367 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.