Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dugy40 [Doug's Therapy Thread]
RE: Dugy40 [Doug's Therapy Thread]
[attachment=24665][attachment=24666]why isnt first use date changing? i changed it not to import after july15 2020? will it take me using it tonight to go away? ty
Post Reply Post Reply
Dugy,
Since this was a used machine, the first thing you should do is delete/reset all prior data.
Then start fresh by setting up the new pressure recommendations given to you and a new SD card.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2020, 04:19 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Dugy,
Since this was a used machine, the first thing you should do is delete/reset all prior data.
Then start fresh by setting up the new pressure recommendations given to you and a new SD card.

Did it now.  New settings.  
Pressure units cmH20 or hpa 
Essentials on or off?
An filter
Response. Soft or standard ?
Thank you.  Reading the manuals.
Post Reply Post Reply
Pressure of cmH2O
Essentials should have Plus otherwise On
Filter is probably AB meaning antibacterial, say No unless you are definitely adding one
Response I'd try Standard
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2020, 05:25 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Pressure of cmH2O
Essentials should have Plus otherwise On
Filter is probably AB meaning antibacterial, say No unless you are definitely adding one
Response I'd try Standard

Thank you.  Got all that set.  I am worried bout the sidebar reporting everything it did in the other machine.  I Restored events and waveforms to default.  I guess it’ll show what’s detected? The last person only had 4 events showing.  Mine had like 8 or so.  I did turn ofF snore and vb snore.  Guess I’ll find out in the morning what’s showing in side bar.  
  In event for example clear airway has one checked but what’s the check behind it mean? It’s un checked with a choice of span flag or minor flag.  It’s set by default at span.  What’s span.?
Post Reply Post Reply
Doug, make sure ramp is off.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2020, 05:57 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Doug, make sure ramp is off.

Thank you.   Is was on.
Post Reply Post Reply
BTW congrats on the new to you PAP machine. Hope all goes well with it.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=24676][attachment=24677][attachment=24678]good morning to u all. woke up couldnt go back to sleep. several things. first use of 2018 is showing. i erased the machine,reset. i guess the info is on the card but i checked to not import data before july14 2020.
  second, more apneas than usual but reras better. i am not sure if ill get back to sleep soon. dont feel good. i have a history or atrial fib. 3 events in my whole life but my heart sometimes feels funny, makes me feel anxious or nervous. thats how i am feeling. i feel wide awake. i wanna get that 2018 out of there. ty doug
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-17-2020, 04:08 AM)Dugy40 Wrote: good morning to u all. woke up couldnt go back to sleep. several things. first use of 2018 is showing. i erased the machine,reset. i guess the info is on the card but i checked to not import data before july14 2020.
  second, more apneas than usual but reras better. i am not sure if ill get back to sleep soon. dont feel good. i have a history or atrial fib. 3 events in my whole life but my heart sometimes feels funny, makes me feel anxious or nervous. thats how i am feeling. i feel wide awake. i wanna get that 2018 out of there. ty doug

I got the 2018 off.  Had to make a new profile. Then set the import date in preferences.  Then import the data.  Fixed it. 
   I hate it that I am awake.  Any suggestions on changes? Or should we get some more data? The first oa happened when pressure was at 8 but other two i was at 9 third one bout 10 if that means anything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 28 840 4 hours ago
Last Post: jakespeare65
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,084 03-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 177 03-27-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 256 03-27-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,269 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,364 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 969 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.