Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dugy40 [Doug's Therapy Thread]
RE: Dugy40 [Doug's Therapy Thread]
on the CA above, you were holding your breath a minute before entered a period of awake breathing, then the CA followed by normal breathing. Pretty much the same thing SR reported on the hypopnea. SWJ, ignore this one.
Post Reply Post Reply
help please
Good morning. first mouth leak last night. tape leaked. ill do a better job on that,but first to let you know, my back went out two days ago. so last two nights severe pain. Ahi has went up. ive had my machine at 13 max and 11 low with epr 1 doing good for 3 nights. real low events. but now they've went up last two nights, if its because of the pain,that i should get over soon should i leave my current settings or go back to 13.6 and 11 epr 3? ty Doug

[attachment=26442][attachment=26441]
Post Reply Post Reply
There is not a lot of spread in your AHI, but you did best at 11-13.4, EPR 2. Normally I would avoid making changes on the basis of results with an injury, but that was your best all-time result.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2020, 08:57 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: There is not a lot of spread in your AHI, but you did best at 11-13.4, EPR 2.  Normally I would avoid making changes on the basis of results with an injury, but that was your best all-time result.

TY. Updated profile. i pray my back is better soon. Doug
Post Reply Post Reply
cluster of ca's
good mornin everyone. i feel rested this morning. i feel good to that i am kickin my leak rates butt. i woke up at 4:45 to pee and was excited when i noticed that i only had one event. but then wake up with 5 centrals. i have the usual question. Are they real? ive been reading about people with blood gas sensitivities that certain settings  can cause ca's that why my epr is at 1. sorry i cant explain it better what ive read. i re read it alot. i had my centrals gone for quite awhile till i hurt my back which is still causing me severe pain, i go to dr on the 17th. 
 so ca's real? if not then great, if yes any suggestions? ty all. 
doug
[attachment=26552]        [attachment=26553]
Post Reply Post Reply
I got a video I need to show all.  How can I send?
Post Reply Post Reply
Since you report feeling rested after this sleep session, that is as far as the investigation needs to go. Whether the CA events were real or not is no longer important after saying feeling rested.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-17-2020, 10:07 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Since you report feeling rested after this sleep session, that is as far as the investigation needs to go. Whether the CA events were real or not is no longer important after saying feeling rested.
What? You’re lost in the conversation.   The video is about the Oscar oximeter prob.    Nothing to do with ca events.   Just because you’re an admin don’t give you the right to be mean.  I was not asking bout ca event.  I asked how to post a video.   I think the video helped the coders.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was not commenting on the video at all. It would be difficult to have commented on a video that has yet to be posted. The CA was what you mentioned in the post prior to the video. I see now that the CA mention by you was on the 14th.

I won't bother looking at any more of your data Doug. There was no meanness in what I said. Even so, you will not see any more comments by me on your thread. I still assert that you are obsessing and will only make yourself more miserable.

bye
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dugy40,
There is no reason to jump all over a person that is simply attempting to help.

As you did not post a video, how do you expect someone to comment on it? However, you did ask if the CA's are real, which Dave responded.

I personally have to agree with Dave, and I follow your posts daily. You are obsessing a bit too much on your data.

I don't know whether your CA's are real or not. Some can tend to lean Obstructive. Some just show up from movement and holding our breath. You don't have that many to worry over. The most important thing is to wake up feeling good and not feeling overly tired during the day, and you have reached that point in your therapy.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] 6bez8dF5lf - Therapy Help, 6bez8dF5lf 9 215 1 hour ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 66 1,045 1 hour ago
Last Post: Schernenk
  michaelyu15 - Therapy Help michaelyu15 18 369 2 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 1 72 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 71 1,352 Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Little Olive
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,964 359,581 Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Last Post: btreger
  MaggieL, Better than a Sweaty Zombie Meat Sack Therapy Thread MaggieL 37 1,076 04-16-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.