Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dumb questions Toolbar frozen & imgur
Dumb questions Toolbar frozen & imgur
I'm feeling pretty stupid asking here but I've wasted too many hours already.  Probably a very simple fix but evading me.

Early this morning before coffee (my excuse) I downloaded my nightly data from ResMed A10 Autoset SD to Sleepyhead on my desktop computer following Board guidance..  

I arranged the Charts as recommended then followed rest of organization instructions - no problem.

Then following instructions to take snapshot/screen shot - I messed up.

I opened view on windows toolbar and did a toggle or something because the toolbar is frozen.

I get the window toolbar with File View Data Help above
Sleepy head Welcome Statistics Daily etc

But non of the window toolbars will drop down.

Help and sorry because I suspect this is a very simple fix.

Thank you

Secondly following instructions for using imgur to post charts

everything worked until last page where I open screen shot (using my laptop) size LARGE THUMBNAIL and Linked BB Code

But get error when attaching to my post/thread.

Probably another simple fix

Apologies and thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dumb questions Toolbar frozen & imgur
OK, Inoperable toolbar;  You have the Full Screen option toggled. Press F11 and wait a few seconds.  If nothing happens, try selecting another screen.  If you are still locked at Full Screen, use the following file to reset SleepyHead's registry display values.
SleepyHead Display Reset

Inserting an image - As I understand your post, you pressed the Copy button associated with the BBCode box on imgur with the large thumbnail highlighted.  The next step is to Paste (Ctrl-V) the link into one of the Apenaboard's editor boxes, Quick Reply or the Full Editor. You should see code something like the following examples:

BBCode
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/fmzXDUBl.jpg[/img]

Linked BBCode
Code:
[url=https://imgur.com/fmzXDUB][img]http://i.imgur.com/fmzXDUBl.jpg[/img][/url]

I hope you are successful.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-11-2017, 03:45 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: OK, Inoperable toolbar;  You have the Full Screen option toggled. Press F11 and wait a few seconds.  If nothing happens, try selecting another screen.  If you are still locked at Full Screen, use the following file to reset SleepyHead's registry display values.
SleepyHead Display Reset

Inserting an image - As I understand your post, you pressed the Copy button associated with the BBCode box on imgur with the large thumbnail highlighted.  The next step is to Paste (Ctrl-V) the link into one of the Apenaboard's editor boxes, Quick Reply or the Full Editor. You should see code something like the following examples:

BBCode
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/fmzXDUBl.jpg[/img]

Linked BBCode
Code:
[url=https://imgur.com/fmzXDUB][img]http://i.imgur.com/fmzXDUBl.jpg[/img][/url]

I hope you are successful.

Hi Crimson  Thanks  They both worked
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a follow up question and pretty sure you can give me a straight response as you did previously.

I download my ResMed AS10 data daily to my desktop via SD but I am going out of town for over a week with the CPAP but without computer.  I need that data loaded onto my desktop to both SleepyHead and ResScan for tracking and analysis but also for data for my face to face visit with my doctor day after my return.

All of the data will be, be on the SD but more importantly - can I download all of the days I’m recording but not downloading daily to both Sleepy Head and Res scan to maintain a daily record after my return?

I want to show my nightly data on a sequential nightly basis after 10 days of recording but not downloading.

Is this accomplished automatically or do I need to intervene somehow?

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead will do the right thing. I often up load a week or more at a time; I just look at the machine each morning to make sure I don't get off track.

Just don't change the clock on the AirSense, even if you change time zones; it's a real PITA to change times. I ended up with two nights recorded on the same day - no overlap - when I flew to Vancouver and back.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-28-2017, 07:23 PM)pholynyk Wrote: SleepyHead will do the right thing. I often up load a week or more at a time; I just look at the machine each morning to make sure I don't get off track.

Just don't change the clock on the AirSense, even if you change time zones; it's a real PITA to change times. I ended up with two nights recorded on the same day - no overlap - when I flew to Vancouver and back.
Thought so but wanted to be 100% sure.  There is much to discuss with doctor - had to be 100% confident.  Thank you,

P.S. thanks for time/clock tip
Post Reply Post Reply
I generally load data only once every 3-4 weeks. No data is ever lost. I'll second the suggestion not to change your CPAP clock for travel. That is the one way I have seen people loose data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-29-2017, 10:08 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: I generally load data only once every 3-4 weeks.  No data is ever lost.  I'll second the suggestion not to change your CPAP clock for travel.  That is the one way I have seen people loose data.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar Dashboard Appears Frozen ggs5 4 533 10-25-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: ggs5
  OSCAR frozen after O2Ring data update doulman 29 2,041 03-11-2023, 01:17 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  I BELIEVE I JUST MADE A DUMB MISTAKE Plmnb 11 1,416 02-20-2020, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Oscar questions tmoody 2 1,004 08-24-2019, 12:59 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  SH for ASV, and other questions VisitorX 14 2,092 04-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Sorry simple questions Lolagirl 3 1,056 11-10-2018, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Imgur url link problem for new user johanlon 2 1,747 01-06-2018, 09:14 PM
Last Post: johanlon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.