Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EEG and other ways to detect arousals?
RE: EEG and other ways to detect arousals?
Oh darn; I just did the exact same thing I was asking about!  My question was directed to bb63, re his post of 10:01 last night.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EEG and other ways to detect arousals?
(08-06-2020, 11:27 AM)sheepless Wrote: kappa, I've thought it would be kind of fun & certainly interesting to try to measure/display my periodic limb movements, but it's so clear in your flow rate (& mine) I wonder if it's necessary. is there more to be gained than demonstrating that movement occurs?

I'm trying to improve/optimize my sleep as a modifiable risk factor for AF. Sleep study showed both moderate OSA and PLM and some CSA but cause and effect are not clear. I now have independent methods to measure sleep quality, leg movements and breathing so I can try different things to see the impact. Early days yet, but it's looking like (for me) CPAP increases PLMs and modified-release paracetamol decreases PLMs.

(08-06-2020, 11:33 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: There is an option to import the ZEO data into Oscar I am not sure it still works as I am not sure how much test data we still have but after importing the APAP Data from the daily screen click Data => Import Zeo

Thanks jas. Yes, found that also. Didn't include it in this grab as it was a brief period. I'm using 'Zeo Data Viewer' to get data of the SD card in to a csv that OSCAR is happy with.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] INGESTIBLE MIT DEVICE TO DETECT OSA? srlevine1 1 356 11-20-2023, 12:12 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Respiratory effort- related arousals (RERA's) MrIvanDrago 3 706 11-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Suffering from Arousals. Potential unflagged obstructions? Norman2195 4 677 07-16-2023, 08:19 PM
Last Post: jkossis
  [CPAP] Are these flow patterns arousals? or just normal breathing? holycarrots 6 1,325 06-27-2023, 12:47 PM
Last Post: holycarrots
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 9 1,096 05-18-2023, 01:22 PM
Last Post: manders513
Sad [CPAP] Need Help. What is causing these clear airway events and arousals? Norman2195 5 834 04-30-2023, 08:08 PM
Last Post: esleepie
  Mouth Breathing and Spontaneous Arousals Old Mike 24 1,683 04-22-2023, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Old Mike

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.