Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Low RDI but still feeling tired... crazy tidal volume
Low RDI but still feeling tired... crazy tidal volume
Hi everyone,

As you can see by my charts, I had a solid RDI last night, but I still woke up this morning with a giant headache and fatigue despite sleeping almost 8 and a half hours. I'm wondering if the very spiky tidal volume chart could have something to do with it. What kind of settings could I tweak? PS? Thanks so much for your help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Low RDI but still feeling tired... crazy tidal volume
Do those bursts of leaks align with the spikes in the wave form and the tidal volume spikes? I'd be willing to put money that those frequent small leaks are causing micro-arousals and fragmenting your sleep. Are you still using the dream wear? Are you taping / chin strapping to keep your mouth shut at night?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Low RDI but still feeling tired... crazy tidal volume
Just checked, I guess they do generally line up with the small leaks. I'm still on the dreamwear nasal and also mouth taping. I wonder if I have it cinched too tight. If you have any other recommendations, I'd be super grateful!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not feeling rested with BIPAP. Is it even making a difference? ppluissz 3 83 5 hours ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  AHI Numbers looking great but feeling like crap Jpm6179 13 477 04-19-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Jpm6179
  Help a noob - low AHI but still feeling tired PeachPhantom 3 166 04-17-2024, 08:31 PM
Last Post: PeachPhantom
  [CPAP] Low AHIs but still tired EntRESTo 3 252 04-16-2024, 08:27 AM
Last Post: 40plus
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 7 524 04-10-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  tidal volume formula height/weight eok361 5 248 04-06-2024, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 320 03-27-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.