Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ENCOREBASIC ISSUE
ENCOREBASIC ISSUE
Hi!
I downloaded EncoreBasic ver. 2.4. from this forum and installed it. Everything is fine, but I can only view ALL DATA when the window to choose an option ALL DATA and DATA RANGE is diplayed. When I choose data range option within any date I get the response : "Unable to generate the requested compliance download report".
I started to use the new S/T SYSTEM ONE machine 60 SERIES on 8. jul. 2015, but the data downloaded from my SD card (P-SERIES) it starts from 26. mar. 2015!?
Before I had an older S/T SYSTEM ONE which worked very fine with ENCOREVIEWER 2.0.
Any idea to solve that issue or maybe link to ENCOREVIEWER 2.1.
PLEASE HELP!Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ENCOREBASIC ISSUE
I have had a similar issue with Encore Basic. Unfortunately, I have no suggestions as to narrow the date range. Sleepyhead will give you a set date range, but my doctor prefers Encore Basic. Perhaps you should check out the site, Source Forge and see if the administrator has any suggestions. I've heard that there may be software-related device or transmitter associated with the CPAP that can send the data directly to your computer. However, this is a paid service.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 12 94 11 hours ago
Last Post: Plmnb
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 546 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 581 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Issue scrolling left and right on a Mac McDonald 6 914 09-26-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: dhuck
  Small unicode and parse issue in 1.5.0 clan 0 364 09-24-2023, 03:13 AM
Last Post: clan
  User-interface issue jwest 6 640 07-29-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: jwest
  Oscar Issue(s) Trevor G 7 766 05-21-2023, 05:21 PM
Last Post: kappa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.