Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EPAP not showing up
EPAP not showing up
I was using the s9 autoset and had no problem seeing in statistics area EPAP displayed, also showed up on pressure graphs.
With my new airsense10 autoset Epap not showing up in either place.

Made sure waveform is checked as well as all graphs are checked.  Also does show that I am using EPR of 2.
Anyone know how I can get Epap to show up?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EPAP not showing up
What version of Sleepyhead?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleepyhead 9.8
Post Reply Post Reply
Should I move this question to software forum.  
Would really appreciate some help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ideally, this would be in the Software forum...

SleepyHead version 0.9.8 did not graph the reduced EPAP due to EPR for the AirSense 10 Autoset. With a fixed EPR, it really just draws a lower parallel line. I think it is more important for a bi-level, especially one with variable pressure support.

That feature shows up in version 1.0 beta.
Post Reply Post Reply
Agree, version 9.8 doesn’t show this feature.

You can upgrade to the newest version of #SleepyHead.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Surprising it doesn't show with my new airsense 10 autoset but it did show up with my old s9 autoset.  Does that make any sense?
Post Reply Post Reply
I use a Respironics machine, and it did not show up when I was using version 9.8.
There are many S9 users here, mabye someone else can shed some light on that.

In the meantime, I will move this thread to the Software Support Forum.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If I'm understanding correctly, make sure the EPAP option is turned on in the Daily Pressure graph. Right-click Pressure->Plots->select both Pressure and EPAP.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
When I right click on pressure graph I do not see the links you mention.  I see pin pressure graph, clone pressure graph, 100%zoom level,reset graph layout,y-axis, cpap overlays and dotted lines. 
Please explain, thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 265 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,281 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 835 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean
  Why does Oscar Display Pressure, EPAP IPAP on Dreamstation Bipap pressure Graph microvax 5 840 02-27-2023, 04:47 AM
Last Post: microvax
  no graphs showing up on Oscar today ECM5 6 1,236 01-19-2023, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Pamelala
  CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR jholland01 30 1,742 01-14-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: jholland01
  Oscar not showing recent data Dormeo 8 729 11-11-2022, 04:02 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.