Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EPR Settings and Flow limits
RE: EPR Settings and Flow limits
I am trying Insight now...
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I do not see a sharing button on my download in Insight. I also tried importing through Oscar but no file can be selected. I dunno. The Insight lets me export as CSV or as PDF.
Post Reply Post Reply
Due to a recent O2 Insight Pro update, the Mac data file location has changed.

Previous folder name/location:
/Users/[user_name]/Library/Containers/com.viatom.O2PCViewer-BLE/Data/Library/Application Support/O2_Insight_Pro

New folder name/location:
/Users/[user_name] /Library/Containers/com.viatom.O2PCViewer-BLE/Data/Library/Application Support/O2 Insight Pro

Note the underscores are not used in the new file name.

To answer your question about importing the data from an Android phone, you can connect the phone to your PC, using the USB cable, and access the phone's ViHealth directory in the main storage area.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am sorry, Crimson, but I am hopeless!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello! I thought I would ask if any droid users are familiar with MTP? I was trying to transfer my Wellvue reports from my droid to my computer in order to synch them with Oscar, but it kept saying I had to enable MTP. I looked that up and it seems it is software I need to download to my phone so I can do a USB transfer of data?
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are using the USB cable, just connecting your Android to your PC will allow you to see your phone as an additional drive or device, without the need for any special software. Connecting with the USB cable allows access the Android file system with your File Explorer. I use an FTP server app (FTP= "File Transfer Protocol") on my phone which is connected to my home Wi-Fi network, so I can handle these transfers wirelessly.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe it is different on a Mac? I had to use something called "Android File Transfer" which I downloaded from the internet, but then got a notice that I had to enable mtp. It sadly does not show up as a drive on my mac.
Post Reply Post Reply
And when I try to import using the data drop down menu in Oscar, it leads to this window on my Mac. Nothing happens.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Hey everyone. Sorry for all the posts. Been struggling with sleep so much lately and trying to fix it. I raised my minimum pressure by .2 just to get closer to my 95% pressure from the nights prior and I got a few more centrals. Also, does the exp graph look exceptionally shaggy? I am just wondering if I am using too much effort to breathe and that is what is causing the arousals?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I didn't realize that you are trying to import directly. Sorry! Import the data directly to a dedicated directory on your PC before running OSCAR. In OSCAR go to this local directory. Be sure to name this directory your device's serial number. OSCAR will use the data's directory name for its serial number listing in Statistics page.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow rate kink at end of exhalation ahuman 7 81 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Awoken by air flow? ReclaimingMySleep 8 252 4 hours ago
Last Post: ReclaimingMySleep
  [CPAP] Adjusting for flow limitations jane2911 10 308 03-25-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: jane2911
  [Equipment] HELP - BIPAP-ST Restricting Inhalation/Exhalation Air Flow / Tidal Volume PAPPER101 3 112 03-24-2024, 09:29 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  flow limitations acceptable levels yankees123 27 1,610 03-23-2024, 02:41 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 230 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 3 142 03-19-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.