Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] philips dreamwear full face cushion - no magnets?
philips dreamwear full face cushion - no magnets?
Does anyone know if the Philips dreamwear full face cushion comes in a version without magnetic clips? Anytime I use the clips they start to vibrate and make a really loud noise. I like the mask but the clips are a deal breaker for me.

This is the mask I'm talking about - https://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/p...ce-cushion
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: philips dreamwear full face cushion - no magnets?
Alternatively, is there anyway to glue the magnets together so they don't get into the weird vibration state?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: philips dreamwear full face cushion - no magnets?
Or are there any similar masks that don't use magnets? I like the Amara View Cushion, but I'm still searching for that perfect mask...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Any tips on how to get better airflow in under nose masks/hybrid full face masks? jake79 16 236 1 hour ago
Last Post: jake79
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 56 4,970 Yesterday, 02:51 PM
Last Post: btreger
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,964 359,590 Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 10 1,221 04-17-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  [CPAP] Congested/painful itch reaction/face hotness upon use of CPAP Yeliad 6 163 04-15-2024, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Yeliad
  Dreamwear vs P30i Whacked 0 103 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Whacked
  Cpap Mask Marks on Face and neck newtothis1 3 137 04-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: cdplatt

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.