Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EPR disabled on Airsense 10 but sleepyhead says it's enabled at 1x
EPR disabled on Airsense 10 but sleepyhead says it's enabled at 1x
Is this a bug in sleepyhead or is my machine not working properly? I've tried erasing the data & settings on my airsense 10 but it still says it was at 1x the next morning.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EPR disabled on Airsense 10 but sleepyhead says it's enabled at 1x
(11-11-2015, 01:14 PM)mrkdilkington Wrote: Is this a bug in sleepyhead or is my machine not working properly? I've tried erasing the data & settings on my airsense 10 but it still says it was at 1x the next morning.

Confused.... You are talking about an AirSense 10 in your post, but your profile says you have a respironics machine.Dont-know
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2015, 01:17 PM)OpalRose Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 01:14 PM)mrkdilkington Wrote: Is this a bug in sleepyhead or is my machine not working properly? I've tried erasing the data & settings on my airsense 10 but it still says it was at 1x the next morning.

Confused.... You are talking about an AirSense 10 in your post, but your profile says you have a respironics machine.Dont-know

I have both machines.

Post Reply Post Reply

Have you actually verified that EPR is set to off?
If it's off, then SH has a bug.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2015, 02:17 PM)justMongo Wrote:

Have you actually verified that EPR is set to off?
If it's off, then SH has a bug.

Yep it's definitely off in the machine in the clinic menu. Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi mrkdilkington
I think got nothing to do with the software, that is how the machine write the settings on the card, unless I'm missing something

I don't use EPR and SH shows ... EPR: full time, EPR level: 1
I would definitely notice if EPR enabled at any level, play havoc with my breathing rhythm

ResScam also shows ... EPR: full time, EPR level: 1, EPR enable: off, EPR patient inhale: off, Ramp enable: off, Ramp time: 5 minutes, Essentials: Plus. I don't use EPR nor Ramp ... pure and simple
Post Reply Post Reply
I've noticed the same. My Pressure Relief is off in the user menu but in the clinician's menu, EPR shows level 1/full time. SH reports EPR 1. I haven't tried shutting it off in clinicians to see what it reports. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Last night, changed EPR level to 3 with EPR enable off
Both software shows EPR level 3. SH only shows EPR level but ResScan shows the level and whether EPR enabled or not

You cannot set EPR level to off, You'll have choose either 1, 2, or 3
On my machine, can only be set from the clinical menu, not from from patient menu
If EPR enabled from the clinical menu, pressure relief on/off shows on patient menu, otherwise if not, doesn't shows in the patient menu

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 612 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,183 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  [Equipment] Wireless transfer not enabled (grey), Resmed 10 autoset Galletto1959 2 547 06-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,624 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76
  Airsense 11: SmartStart is Off, but Airsense keeps turning on by itself kklein 4 3,482 03-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: kklein
  Disabled Smart Start herenthere 2 609 02-09-2023, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  DOWNLOADING DATA FROM AIRSENSE 10 to AIRSENSE 11 Sleepyguy39 1 1,114 10-21-2022, 07:24 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.