Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EPR question
EPR question
Hi all,

Been using my Resmed Airsense 10 for about 2 months now, my first ever machine. At first it was rough and I was having aerophagia, but this forum taught me how to get into my settings and adjust the EPR. I've been using it at EPR 3. My sleep has definitely improved. 

I am typically getting about 4 hours a night with my mask on right now. AHI usually between 3.5-4.5 on a nightly basis. 

Is a 3.5-4.5 AHI normal even when using CPAP? I was at like a 12.6 AHI during my sleep study. Should I try lowering EPR to 2 and see if this helps?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EPR question
You need to download OSCAR and, along with an SD card in your CPAP, provide a screenshot of your sleep data. For help in using OSCAR and how to post a screenshot of your Daily screen, please see the links in my signature.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EPR question
Goli - the experts here are data driven, not shooting from the hip. That's why OSCAR is critical.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow rate question and clock question The Rog 8 2,422 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.