Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EUROPE: Best sites with used CPAP equipment ???
Question 
EUROPE: Best sites with used CPAP equipment ???
Hi,
I'm still new to apnea, oximeters, CPAP machines and etc and i need your advise on where to find used CPAP machines in Europe.
As far as i searched - there are a lot of websites in US, but no in EU.

I have also searched ebay with the flag applied "item location in EU" - and there are a few deals only.

So the question is - are there any realiable special websites/catalogs which offer used CPAP located in EU (to avoid expensive import/VAT fees) ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EUROPE: Best sites with used CPAP equipment ???
Folks I hope somebody can help djrem3000. But please remember our commercial links policy, which can be found here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid104423
Post Reply Post Reply
It still seems like impossible to find decent used CPAP machine in Europe  Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
You might find used machines on the german resmed site - they're selling used machines here.
Check the webshop of the .de site - a used A10 Autoset is round about 550€ here in Germany.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-07-2017, 03:28 AM)rincewizz Wrote: You might find used machines on the german resmed site - they're selling used machines here.
Check the webshop of the .de site - a used A10 Autoset is round about 550€ here in Germany.

Unfortunately they do not sell and ship outside Germany Sad so this is not an option for me Sad
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Best place to buy cpap equipment in Dubai or UAE Foxhunt 6 521 02-14-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Macka
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 362 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [Equipment] Successful equipment modification tcurran 8 538 01-05-2024, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  hammer44 - ASV Therapy Equipment Question hammer44 11 595 01-01-2024, 01:47 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Sites to rent machine for a month Kmzizzle 3 534 09-25-2023, 11:34 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] CPAP Equipment Selection mgonthier 1 322 09-13-2023, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  What to do with "old" equipment? Paul Van Benschoten 10 931 06-30-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.