Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EVALUATION/ADVICE
EVALUATION/ADVICE

.pdf   Oscar Statistics Oct 2021.pdf (Size: 145.9 KB / Downloads: 13)
.pdf   Oscar Statistics Oct 2021.pdf (Size: 145.9 KB / Downloads: 13) [attachment=36543][attachment=36543]Greetings folks.
It's been awhile so I thought I'd post some statistics and ask for an evaluation and any possible changes I should make.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EVALUATION/ADVICE
The summary does not give us information on your settings and more importantly how you feel. It appears your therapy is very effective, but we need to see Daily Details to really understand what is going on, especially with ASV.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried to upload a "daily report" but your software said it was "too big" for upload.
Post Reply Post Reply
Read the wiki http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
A screenshot is normally quite small when using the F12 function or the menu View/Take Screenshot. It should be saved as a .png file.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wife says I snore and I do get sleepy during the day. But my AHI is almost always less than 1.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well that didn't work too well. My first thought was that a screenshot doesn't include everything so that's why I tried to use the Report function. When doing a screenshot are there specific rows you need?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
    I know it shouldn't be this complicated....
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks good! The important question is, how do you feel?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Events are low. We now know your settings are EPAP min 6.0, PS 0-11 and maximum IPAP 22. AHI is excellent, however you have a lot of flow limits and there is a lot of low level pressure support activity. I think you would do much better with PS min 3.0 PS max 11.0 and just leave the pressure alone for now.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-22-2021, 07:51 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Events are low. We now know your settings are EPAP min 6.0, PS 0-11 and maximum IPAP 22.  AHI is excellent, however you have a lot of flow limits and there is a lot of low level pressure support activity.  I think you would do much better with PS min 3.0 PS max 11.0 and just leave the pressure alone for now.

Thank you. I'll give that a try and see how it goes. Appreciate your help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 16 280 1 hour ago
Last Post: Expat31
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 169 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 860 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 43 1,795 03-25-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Uzupan
  [Pressure] Looking for advice about ASV settings rosebladepat 7 143 03-15-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  [Treatment] Looking for Advice jlacassin 0 78 03-15-2024, 03:51 PM
Last Post: jlacassin
  [Treatment] CPAP to Bilevel advice kkjacks 21 797 03-12-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: kkjacks

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.