Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Early to bed
Last night went to bed an hour earlier than the usual bed time and slept an hour longer.
Normally I sleep 6 hours something and last night was 7 hours something.
Just like the saying goes "Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise". Not sure about being wise though
Post Reply Post Reply
2 out of 3 (not bad)
Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
Now that I am getting the best quality sleep in over a year, I too am finding that I am getting tired earlier and am going to bed much earlier than I normally would and sleeping longer too. I just LOVE IT!!
Post Reply Post Reply

(09-11-2012, 06:44 PM)lonnieb Wrote: 2 out of 3 (not bad)
Sleep-well
Thanks.
Thinking-about Maybe just 1/2 for not being sleep deprived but probably you,re right .. who need wealth if got health Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
Well Zonk, don't feel too bad, depending on the day we either go to bed at 8:00 PM or 7:30 PM. No, we are not that old, we don't catch the early bird senior special at 4:30, but I get up at 4:00 AM and twice a week at 5:00 AM. It takes a big toll as I cannot just lay down and sleep! I lay there for at least an hour before I succumb, but, getting the rest does me almost as much good as actual sleep.
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2012, 07:30 PM)mjbearit Wrote: we don't catch the early bird senior special at 4:30,
Excuse me please ... Whats and where to go for the 4.30 special?

Post Reply Post Reply

My partner works for the post office and is up at around 4:30ish. If I had a job like that, I'd be miserable.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Here is an early bird
[Image: 220px-Alauda_arvensis_2.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
When I was working, I'd get up at 6 am regardless of my bedtime, which was anywhere from midnight to 1:30 in the morning. Now that I'm retired, the bedtimes are about the same but now I get up somewhere between 7 and 9 am.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf40JcAz8e95qC5o95-zx...cmM76coYzW]
Man does not live by coffee alone. Have a danish. Banana
~Author Unknown
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  early morning leakage problems jxyzobrien 1 398 08-17-2016, 07:11 AM
Last Post: icyura10
  Waking up a couple hours early and can't get back to sleep JiveMiguel 10 1,886 11-27-2015, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  [CPAP] Low AHI but waking early still SunnyGC 5 1,462 08-04-2015, 10:08 PM
Last Post: TyroneShoes
  Early Morning change in AHI CasitaWayne 16 3,042 09-27-2014, 10:06 PM
Last Post: retired_guy
  Apnea Events Early On! 312capri 2 1,558 06-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  early wake up jbtuggers 7 4,477 04-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Last Post: zonk