Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Early to bed
Early to bed
Last night went to bed an hour earlier than the usual bed time and slept an hour longer.
Normally I sleep 6 hours something and last night was 7 hours something.
Just like the saying goes "Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise". Not sure about being wise though
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Early to bed
2 out of 3 (not bad)
Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
Now that I am getting the best quality sleep in over a year, I too am finding that I am getting tired earlier and am going to bed much earlier than I normally would and sleeping longer too. I just LOVE IT!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2012, 06:44 PM)lonnieb Wrote: 2 out of 3 (not bad)
Sleep-well
Thanks.
Thinking-about Maybe just 1/2 for not being sleep deprived but probably you,re right .. who need wealth if got health Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
Well Zonk, don't feel too bad, depending on the day we either go to bed at 8:00 PM or 7:30 PM. No, we are not that old, we don't catch the early bird senior special at 4:30, but I get up at 4:00 AM and twice a week at 5:00 AM. It takes a big toll as I cannot just lay down and sleep! I lay there for at least an hour before I succumb, but, getting the rest does me almost as much good as actual sleep.
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2012, 07:30 PM)mjbearit Wrote: we don't catch the early bird senior special at 4:30,
Excuse me please ... Whats and where to go for the 4.30 special?

Post Reply Post Reply
My partner works for the post office and is up at around 4:30ish. If I had a job like that, I'd be miserable.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Here is an early bird
[Image: 220px-Alauda_arvensis_2.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
When I was working, I'd get up at 6 am regardless of my bedtime, which was anywhere from midnight to 1:30 in the morning. Now that I'm retired, the bedtimes are about the same but now I get up somewhere between 7 and 9 am.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf40JcAz8e95qC5o95-zx...cmM76coYzW]
Man does not live by coffee alone. Have a danish. Banana
~Author Unknown
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central Sleep Apnea, CPAP, and rough early mornings middleraven 4 386 02-02-2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: middleraven
  Early Morning change in AHI CasitaWayne 20 6,968 01-19-2024, 06:36 PM
Last Post: jstro84
  Early awakenings - CPAP Help Sonatine600 0 349 11-22-2023, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Sonatine600
  Why do I get the big leaks early in the morning. Columbiabill 4 508 11-18-2023, 01:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Waking early hours v breathless and weak pulse Chalkie 5 664 10-03-2023, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Chalkie
  CAs in the early morning, lots of brainfog, looking for tips to tune my machine justaguy54321 3 580 04-25-2023, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Consistent waking up too early plaidwandering 4 819 08-20-2022, 06:23 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.