Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Easiest way to connect to FlashAir SD card using a static IP in Windows
RE: Easiest way to connect to FlashAir SD card using a static IP in Windows
If you are using DHCP you can delete the whole [WLANSD] section if you want to. No harm in leaving it there either.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Dont you at least need the first few lines at least to use DHCP?
[WLANSD]
ID=MYFLASHCARD
DHCP_Enabled=YES
Proxy_Server_Enabled=YES (if you use a proxy)

Mine V03 card did not automatically get a DHCP either auto, or via DHCP reservation without that line DHCP_Enabled=YES line (But I didn't try it in the vendor section..]
Post Reply Post Reply
DHCP_enabled=Yes is the default if that is missing.

Not sure if you meant to include the Proxy line but unless you have a proxy server, you shouldn't include that line either. It's default value is No.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
If you are interested, here is the CONFIG api guide: https://www.flashair-developers.com/en/d...pi/config/

Post Reply Post Reply
Your instructions:
"When it comes time to enter an address in the "Folder" field after you've chosen your drive letter, just type it out like this (no quotes): "\\192.168.1.1\" but be sure to use the IP address you statically assigned to your FlashAir in your router! Also make sure those backslashes are facing the right direction!"

This does not work for me.  My modem has assigned an IP address for my Flashair chip (chip is currently installed in my xPAP machine and working fine with the FlashPAP utility).  I have tried to map it using the Windows "Map Network Drive" utility but I always get this error: "Windows cannot access \\192.168.X.XX" .  I know the chip is there because "FlashPap" works fine.  I have Windows 7, desktop, in case that's a consideration.

What am I doing wrong?
Thank you!
Carl (Tubaman)
"We run as fast as we can.  To get as far as we can.  So that when we finally get there we have that much further to run to get back to where we should have been."
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I am misunderstanding something. I assumed it was possible to directly access the FlashAir memory chip from SleepyHead. I assumed that by giving the chip a network location I would be able to adjust SH to download data directly from the xPAP mounted FlashAir chip.

I think I have misunderstood and that the best way is to use the "FlashPap" utility to xfer the sleep data from the FlashAir chip to my computer's hard drive folder "SLEEPDATA" and then use SH to read the data from the "SLEEPDATA" folder. This is the way I am currently doing it (exactly 7 days now) and it works fine. I was thinking I could eliminate the interim download step and read the data directly from the xPAP mounted chip into SH -- and that appears to be an error of my thinking.

The new wireless FlashAir chip is working great and the detailed setup instructions in this forum are excellent -- best I've seen in many years.

Thank you everybody!
Carl (Tubaman)
"We run as fast as we can.  To get as far as we can.  So that when we finally get there we have that much further to run to get back to where we should have been."
Post Reply Post Reply
You can turn on WebDav in the FlashAir's CONFIG file. That should let you see it.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-16-2019, 08:28 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You can turn on WebDav in the FlashAir's CONFIG file.  That should let you see it.

But the performance of loading directly from the card is pretty slow. I download using Flashpap onto a virtual SD card in my laptop that way I can also import the data into Resscan for compliance reporting
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!

I think this is falls into the category of "If it works, don't fix it!".  FlashPap is working great so I shall leave everything as-is, at least for the time being.  Especially if accessing directly from SH will slow down the process.  FlashPap to SH goes quite rapidly and doesn't need "fixing".

Thank you for your help and information!
Tubaman (Carl)
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-16-2019, 08:28 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You can turn on WebDav in the FlashAir's CONFIG file.  That should let you see it.

Hi, I turn on Webdav, still doesn't work
UPLOAD=1
WEBDAV=2

BTW, What does that mean as below config? Thanx
FORMATSETMODE=0
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 17 2,388 03-14-2024, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Ossy01
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  multiple windows ? zaienk 4 311 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,238 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  OSCAR 1.5.1 Windows 10 sleeper2460 2 748 11-01-2023, 12:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,928 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 833 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.