Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Ebay says I can't sell my CPAP machine
In fact, there are many online sellers that run ads frequently as sales tactic. I just talked to one this evening selling a dreamstation auto bilevel. This person I talked to was using Craigslist as a hook to locally attract buyers of all sorts of medical equipment and appliances.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(06-21-2018, 04:22 AM)Jessica Wrote: In fact, there are many online sellers that run ads frequently as sales tactic. I just talked to one this evening selling a dreamstation auto bilevel. This person I talked to was using Craigslist as a hook to locally attract buyers of all sorts of medical equipment and appliances.

Jessica, that is my conclusion as well. I think they want to remove barriers to equipment for people that might think the machines are too expensive. I have a feeling that the cost invoiced to insurance is intimidating, and not even close to what they get paid. Thus you see resellers saing things like their CPAP was "worth $2000 new".  By offering new machines at a significant discount,the suppliers can create customers from people looking at used machines as an option.

Welcome to the forum.
Post Reply Post Reply
From a new eBay listing I saw just now:
"Rims star auto pay flex M-series sold for parts only or as an aerator for a fish tank. Not being sold as a medical device. This CPAP pumps air very well for a fish tank."
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-29-2018, 07:13 PM)U CPOP Wrote: From a new eBay listing I saw just now:
"Rims star auto pay flex M-series sold for parts only or as an aerator for a fish tank. Not being sold as a medical device. This CPAP pumps air very well for a fish tank."

I haven't heard that one yet!  Dielaughing

I'm going to ask my DME if they have an adapter for that next time I visit.

I'll see if I can get a manifold adapter too, so I can run my diving dog and animated shipwreck!

I wonder if using the humidifier will keep me from having to top the aquarium off?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-29-2018, 07:13 PM)CPOP Wrote: From a new eBay listing I saw just now:

I want the auto pay option. Guess that's similar to the car ad where it had minimal service rust. Coffee
Dave

Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a first step. My recommended first steps are getting good shoes and 2 cups o coffee

Wiki Info for Beginners
Sleepyhead Chart Organization
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I see that eBay has a bunch of listings for "Airsense 10 Autoset APAP Machine Model 37028 Travel Bag with Accessories" -  travel bags that just happen to have Airsense 10 Autosets in them... Thinking-about

As to mask parts, I'd think those should not be bounced off of eBay. My newbies impression is that mask parts do not require a prescription, only complete masks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  apparently i don't really need a CPAP machine ozcedric 28 1,738 06-25-2018, 06:51 PM
Last Post: ShaunBlake