Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Editing Daily Data
Editing Daily Data
Is there a way to edit a day's data import?  I jut want to tidy up my OSCAR data. Yesterday I turned on my machine for 1min around noon and then again for 7 hours at night.  I want to remove the 1min session as it makes my data ugly.  Petty thing I know but......
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Editing Daily Data
At the very bottom of the left column are the recorded times. Just uncheck the times you do not want to appear on the charts and have all the ones you want to appear have a check mark.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi.
I have the same question. Some of my daily records include really high spurious values when I first turn on the record function of my oximeter. How do I delete/ignore these spurious values? I can zoom in on my daily trace and see the high values from today (about 3-5 data readings). What I cannot see is any option to delete/ignore/mask these values. I've looked in the Oscar View and Data options. There are options to delete a whole record or all my oximeter data but not just selected data values.

Thanks

Jim
Post Reply Post Reply
You can turn off individual sessions, which works if the data you wish to eliminate is confined to a separate session. There is no way to alter data within a session.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 240 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
Question Editing session start/end times within OSCAR jas102543 6 1,666 03-12-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: j12251225
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 330 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,686 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 594 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Can OSCAR calculate AHI for a selected time range on the daily? kenmai9 2 534 10-31-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kenmai9
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 1,062 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.