Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Possible Oscar bug
Possible Oscar bug
Hi all,

Last night I had the machine set to CPAP with a pressure of 8. however, Oscar shows it as APAP with a range of 6-20. Screenshot shows pressure was set at a constant 8.

Regards,
Steve

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Possible Oscar bug
This does look like an issue.
Can you upload an archive (zip,7z) of your sdcard to LoudSnorer's Dropbox so that ths issue can be investigated.
https://www.dropbox.com/request/H8ffFRuGtVmiUNWA2YbV

Please include your user name, device type (Resmed S9)
Thanks for noticing this issue.
LoudSnorer
Post Reply Post Reply
The Resmed records the machine setting parameters the first time it is used for a day. If you change your settings after it has been turned on for that day, they will not be displayed until the next day. I would guess this is what happened to you, since the 6-20 is the pressure range in your profile.

Now a day has passed, please post how it reported today. To see if this is a bug or a normal Resmed operation.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-11-2024, 07:25 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The Resmed records the machine setting parameters the first time it is used for a day.  If you change your settings after it has been turned on for that day, they will not be displayed until the next day.  I would guess this is what happened to you, since the 6-20 is the pressure range in your profile.  

Now a day has passed, please post how it reported today. To see if this is a bug or a normal Resmed operation.

- Red

Hi,

I think this may be what happened. I can't recall changing the parameters that day, but may well have. I don't power the machine off at all, but would have removed/inserted the SD card. I'll do some more testing. ATM I am not changing any settings as I am under a review plan with Resmed for a few weeks.

The last 3 nights it has reported correctly.

Regards,

Steve
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.