Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Electronic Noise Resmed Airsense 10 / Dreamwear Mask
Electronic Noise Resmed Airsense 10 / Dreamwear Mask
For the 1st two weeks with the Dreamwear mask I didn't hear this sound but it's become a bit distracting this last week. Something with the CPAP machine? The cellular connection? (how do I disable that to see if the noise stops?) Earplugs help a little but they aren't the solution I was hoping for.
Thanks, Stick4
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Electronic Noise Resmed Airsense 10 / Dreamwear Mask
It's not the cellular connection; and to disconnect it requires major surgery on the machine.
Some people have complained about noise from the 10 series machines. It's possible you got a bad one.
Hard to say without being able to hear it.

Welcome

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Mongo. I contacted the DME company and am waiting on their Tech to call me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Stick4,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy and with getting your machine problem straightened out.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks trish6hundred. I'm finding a lot of useful information on the forum and prefer to read first, ask questions when all else fails.

Discovered this afternoon that the constant high pitched noise I has doesn't show up when I switch to the full face mask. Now to search posts & see if other Dreamwear users are having the noise mine makes.
Thanks, Stick4
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,713 Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Last Post: fixed it
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 342 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,255 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 612 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,591 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 86 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,760 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.