Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Basic 2.2.2.0
Ohmy 
Encore Basic 2.2.2.0
I currently use Sleepyhead for reports for my medico.

I have recently installed Encore Basic 2.2.2.0 and have a couple of questions about the graphs in the graphical reports.

1. Is it possible to select the graphs reported?
2. is it possible to change the graph axis(es)?
3. Is it possible to change the margins of the reports?

Depending on the ability to change these, the standard reports will please my medico.

Thanks
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Basic 2.2.2.0
Encore is very restrictive about what you can and can't change. Most of the things you asked about can't be changed. However, the standard formatted report is what most care providers are used to seeing.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-11-2014, 08:47 PM)graeme Wrote: 1. Is it possible to select the graphs reported?

Are you able to view the graphs?

Quote:2. is it possible to change the graph axis(es)?

I wish! SH will let let you zoom in and out on the horizontal axis, and it lets you stretch the vertical axis.

Quote:3. Is it possible to change the margins of the reports?

The only way I know to do that is to print to PDF first.

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Encore is fine on a large desktop monitor, but on a high res laptop, the graphs are so messed up. At least Sleepyhead has that checkbox in appearance to reset the fonts or something. That extra step of having to print to a PDF each time is sure crummy.

(05-13-2014, 12:41 PM)Sleepster Wrote:
(05-11-2014, 08:47 PM)graeme Wrote: 1. Is it possible to select the graphs reported?
Are you able to view the graphs?
Quote:2. is it possible to change the graph axis(es)?
I wish! SH will let let you zoom in and out on the horizontal axis, and it lets you stretch the vertical axis.
Quote:3. Is it possible to change the margins of the reports?
The only way I know to do that is to print to PDF first.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-13-2014, 04:21 PM)WakeUpTime Wrote: Encore is fine on a large desktop monitor, but on a high res laptop, the graphs are so messed up.

Ah, that explains why they look crappy on my laptop.

How large of a desktop monitor do I need?
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Where can I download Encore Pro (version 2.14) program?
(or Encre Basic Version 2.4)
Thanks for the reply.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2014, 06:07 AM)Yvonne63 Wrote: Where can I download Encore Pro (version 2.14) program?
(or Encre Basic Version 2.4)
Thanks for the reply.

Go here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

(you'll need to be signed into your forum account for access).

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

thanks, but there's only encore basic, there are also encore pro?

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2014, 04:39 PM)Yvonne63 Wrote: thanks, but there's only encore basic, there are also encore pro?

Hi Yvonne, check your PMs (Private Messages)

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2014, 09:11 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Hi Yvonne, check your PMs
Coffee

Thank you for your message. I’ve answered to your private message. Please take a look to your private messages.
Many thanks in advance Smile

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Basic question after night #1 Jskier 33 2,126 01-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Humidifier - Basic information nobody writes about fotjon 1 596 10-15-2023, 02:52 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  New Member with Basic Questions CajunKev 15 1,061 04-20-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: CajunKev
Question [CPAP] Two basic questions from a newbie minimax 2 497 01-20-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CPAP function question - basic stuff... Mandrake 11 1,173 01-10-2023, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Mandrake
  Humidifier / temp setting - basic understanding questions arunjb 4 763 07-29-2022, 03:09 AM
Last Post: zellem
Question [Treatment] Basic Question about How to get advice. Budgie 6 820 11-21-2021, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.